Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Bout to rip out my gallbladder.
Won't be able to eat fried foods without explosive squirts and anal discharge. My wife had hers done years ago. She had one gall stone and they wanted to remove it. They get more money from surgery than treatment. Sure it doesn't do anything but break down fats. Where do those fats go? Straight out your arse.

Now if you have chronic issues or like my dad last year getting a bad infection from his, then by all means get it removed.

Diet will prevent the majority of gallbladder issues. And now that same diet will prevent the majority of sharting you will be doing !

Lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Tell em you wanna keep it, in a jar. They can't deny you, it's yours
I asked for mine, they told me no bc they sent it out for biopsy. Which doesn't make sense but whatevs.

@Jake hope you heal up soon! Everybody is different as to how they tolerate different foods afterwards. My tolerance got really shitty around the 6 month mark, pun intended. But you shouldn't have to deal with that marathon 12 hours of bloated excruciating discomfort anymore, so that's good.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I asked for mine, they told me no bc they sent it out for biopsy. Which doesn't make sense but whatevs.

@Jake hope you heal up soon! Everybody is different as to how they tolerate different foods afterwards. My tolerance got really shitty around the 6 month mark, pun intended. But you shouldn't have to deal with that marathon 12 hours of bloated excruciating discomfort anymore, so that's good.
That bloated feeling from drinking too much natty light! LOL

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Won't be able to eat fried foods without explosive squirts and anal discharge. My wife had hers done years ago. She had one gall stone and they wanted to remove it. They get more money from surgery than treatment. Sure it doesn't do anything but break down fats. Where do those fats go? Straight out your arse.

Now if you have chronic issues or like my dad last year getting a bad infection from his, then by all means get it removed.

Diet will prevent the majority of gallbladder issues. And now that same diet will prevent the majority of sharting you will be doing !

Lol
Gotta think positive
Jakes partner will save money on anal lube since he will be self lubricating after the surgery

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Any of you guys have a older record player laying around? I might be interested in it, I went balls deep into Vinyls and don’t have a record player yet.
Walmart online is where I bought one for my kiddo
I think it was a Crosley.

Or check the pawn shops for a techniques 1200 direct drive
Get a good stylus so it don't wear you records and get a slip Matt while you're at it to protect the back side of the wax

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
Any of you guys have a older record player laying around? I might be interested in it, I went balls deep into Vinyls and don’t have a record player yet.
The Pro-ject carbon is a good entry level unit. You will need a preamp with it if your amplifier/processor doesn't have an integrated one. This was my first setup. I've upgraded since...let me know if you want more info. The link is to another Pro-ject with an integrated preamp.

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Ject-T1-...1406355&sprefix=pro-ject+debut,aps,117&sr=8-9

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Record player?

Get with the program.

The cool kids call 'em turntables. Calling it a record player is like eating a well-prepared meal off of a paper plate (picnics excepted)

Direct drive, none of this belt-driven stuff.

Oh, back in the day. Boy, that was a trip down memory lane...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You're about 2 years too late - I'd have hooked you up, but since that's not an option, I'd probably just pick something on Amazon that had a good rating and a lot of reviews.
I liked the direct drive turntables (rather than belt drive) and you can usually upgrade the needle/head later.