Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
@oio if you have never done it before, shoot me a PM with anytbing you want to know. I know a very fair amount on it. Have a book I highly recommend as well for beginners. The hardest part is the first year. After that, they self sustain very well and you don’t have to check up on the like you do at the start which is every day or two
I’m not ready to start yet. Will be a at least a few years. Maybe 10. But willing to learn early. Thanks!
My brother in law that’s 7yrs older already started about 3 years ago. He has about 40 hives and will get more when he sells his construction company and dedicates his time to it fully. He already planted some flowery trees from Argentina or something

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I’m not ready to start yet. Will be a at least a few years. Maybe 10. But willing to learn early. Thanks!
My brother in law that’s 7yrs older already started about 3 years ago. He has about 40 hives and will get more when he sells his construction company and dedicates his time to it fully. He already planted some flowery trees from Argentina or something
Take a bee class from the extension office. I took one, it was very good. Look up Coweta queen bee method.
My late wife and I were gonna have bees for the orchard. She died before we got into it, and new wife is very allergic to them, so no more bees.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Take a bee class from the extension office. I took one, it was very good. Look up Coweta queen bee method.
My late wife and I were gonna have bees for the orchard. She died before we got into it, and new wife is very allergic to them, so no more bees.
I will in a few years when I’m older and same age as other retirees (I will never retire, that’s a fucking lazy copout, my grandpa is 99 and still tends to his bees although somewhat limited compared to his last 20 years)

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Please tell me it tastes better than regular Michelob Ultra...it would be a stretch to taste worse. Ultra is like drinking club soda...
I had to go slam 2 Coors at the neighbors to get a buzz on, maybe I can finish the rest.
If not, Lucy is gonna get fucked up when I pour these other 5 out.
I hope we don't get the beer shits

IMG_20210627_172716491.jpg

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Fried rice with spam. Add some soy sauce. These pasty bastard will never know.
We have spam here regularly... i like canned meat, but that luncheon meat has horrible reviews online.
I love Aldi, but their spam is oversalted.
25% less sodium Spam is Awesome!!!
5 of us polished off 2 cans fried for breakfast yesterday. Crisps up like bacon and good even cold.

Ever had a "Loco Moco"?

Look it up.