Howard Law

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
That’s what pisses me off about it: they have no option beyond following orders after enlisting.
Maybe others will consider this prior to enlisting. The draft ended long ago.
I don’t know what would have happened to me if I had enlisted and “served” (or whatever you want to call it) but since I didn’t, and I’m glad I didn’t, I had other options. Nothing special about that just a choice. Some have discipline and some need it forced on them through the military. But to give in to emotion based on choices one made, well, that’s been voluntary for a while. Same with cops.
I‘m not trying to be a dick about it, uncomfortable as it may seem to some.

If they didn't you may very well have been forced to. It don't matter. Just not today. I'm done. Your done. Talk about weapons.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That’s what pisses me off about it: they have no option beyond following orders after enlisting.
Maybe others will consider this prior to enlisting. The draft ended long ago.
I don’t know what would have happened to me if I had enlisted and “served” (or whatever you want to call it) but since I didn’t, and I’m glad I didn’t, I had other options. Nothing special about that just a choice. Some have discipline and some need it forced on them through the military. But to give in to emotion based on choices one made, well, that’s been voluntary for a while. Same with cops.
I‘m not trying to be a dick about it, uncomfortable as it may seem to some.
If you are talking about the duality of man and how men fight and die in war and how that type of death seems unfair due to the actions of governmental leaders and their decisions. Well I must say that war and that type of thing has been going on since the being of any humanity has lived in a civilization.
I see what you are trying to say, but you have to realize that if it wasn’t for the sacrifice of what some Americans gave on battlefields we wouldn’t be able to be onSET talking about what next gun to get

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Too many people do not understand this holiday.

Edit- and until last year, i was one of them.
The way my dad explained it to us a s kids:

Armed Forces Day----honor those currently wearing the uniform

Veteran's Day----honor those who have hung up the uniform

Memorial Day----honor those who never got to take the uniform off

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Who was looking for a good scope?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Who was looking for a good scope?

Me. I had the Nikon Prostaff 2.5-10x40 on my FAL. Not sure how I felt about it though.

Reactions: DeanMoriarty