Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Yeah being drunk is no excuse. Bad timing on my part.
But aren’t you the one that complained quite a bit about this very shit recently (different words of course)

No I did not. Dead Soldiers fucks me up. We have none of this without them. That's a fact. We ain't always right but them boys did it right. They were not politicians or lawyers. They were just like us and they cared. They never got to live. Do yourself today. I've come to grips with that. Don't talk shit though.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
No I did not. Dead Soldiers fucks me up. We have none of this without them. That's a fact. We ain't always right but them boys did it right. They were not politicians or lawyers. They were just like us and they cared. They never got to live. Do yourself today. I've come to grips with that. Don't talk shit though.
That’s what pisses me off about it: they have no option beyond following orders after enlisting.
Maybe others will consider this prior to enlisting. The draft ended long ago.
I don’t know what would have happened to me if I had enlisted and “served” (or whatever you want to call it) but since I didn’t, and I’m glad I didn’t, I had other options. Nothing special about that just a choice. Some have discipline and some need it forced on them through the military. But to give in to emotion based on choices one made, well, that’s been voluntary for a while. Same with cops.
I‘m not trying to be a dick about it, uncomfortable as it may seem to some.