Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Also if you guys ever want to buy one of those launchers make sure you dont get the one I have. it hangs low and does not look authentic to the real M203 once mounted. Now, the older ones, made by RPB (also the ones Al Pacino used in scarface) fits flush and there is a visible difference in the two. Just a little two cents I learned from buying this one

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
on Gunbroka? yeah may be a good starting point. More concerned about how to take payments and charging buyers taxes n shit. you've sold some stuff on GB before right?
Tell em USPS money order or zelle. Don’t worry about taxes gunbroker handles that. Keep and eye on listing fees.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Who's the lucky lady @Knight?

In from yard work.

Now I remember why I hate yard work.

Time for a snort and a cigar...
I hate yard work as well & really can't do it much anymore. My neighbors have been wonderful about picking up the slack I leave, but I just got an even more wonderful blessing. The former marine next door brought his 12 year old son & 13 year old stepson over & told me they'd be doing my yardwork for no charge under his supervision so he can teach them & get them out earning some $$.

Last edited: