FBI screwed up. Charleston shooter should have been denied a gun

GA Firing Line

RNC

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
FBI needs a mirror to look in .

That have more gun laws than they need and still get it wrong .

It like a carpenter that cuts a board 3 times and its still to short :-(

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
I haven't been keeping up with this but it was first reported that he received the gun as a present from his father, correct?

So was the gift angle a cover up?

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
FBI needs a mirror to look in .

That have more gun laws than they need and still get it wrong .

It like a carpenter that cuts a board 3 times and its still to short :-(

I don't understand how it was missed, all those records are electronically loaded every day. The article states that the Columbia pd did their job and the fbi just didn't see it. Is it just one person making these calls?

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I haven't been keeping up with this but it was first reported that he received the gun as a present from his father, correct?

So was the gift angle a cover up?

The article doesn't say anything about that, just that he applied to buy a gun and was erroneously allowed to. The gun he used is the gun he bought. Ugh.

Para13ellum

Hunter
Jul 1, 2015
This was all over the news at first. I even remember seeing a straw purchase thread on the site that shall not be named.

I'm smelling cover up. Or it's to try to make gun laws more strict. Either way, something smells fishy and I ain't talking about Hilary's cooch.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, news tonight was all over the "Let's make the waiting times longer" direction.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
This was all over the news at first. I even remember seeing a straw purchase thread on the site that shall not be named.

I'm smelling cover up. Or it's to try to make gun laws more strict. Either way, something smells fishy and I ain't talking about Hilary's cooch.

Yeah, news tonight was all over the "Let's make the waiting times longer" direction.

It IS strange, when was the last time you heard of the fbi admitting any mistakes?