dreams/nightmares

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
at least 1x a week I wake up screaming,have been this way for couple years.(my kids hear it)last night my daughter was like MOM again,really? then she went back to bed
I have read that part of your brain isn't sleeping,as I remember a lot my dreams
last night for instance
I dreamed I was walking in the dining room,which is at my back door/porch area .3 guys had guns the one with the glock tapped the window with the glock,and I said don't shoot ill turn off the alarm and let u in. then I remember walking to the alarm acting as if I was turning it off while I was grabbing my AK.then I remember shooting .and I woke up screaming. I constantly have dreams about being killed.........

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Most of my dreams are pretty effed up...i hate to say it but most of the time if I remember them lots of people died in them...though usually mine are about me being helpless to stop it...or otherwise being unable to make a difference.

If it isn't a violent dream then it's a weird one...like talking geometric shapes.

Reactions: sam

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
The only nightmares I ever have (which is pretty rare) is either losing my wife or being shot executioner style without my firearm...like in my sleep, etc.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Myn are always me being killed couple nights ago I was in my driveway and a guy w shotgun walked up and killed me. I live very remote 2 dirt roads almost mile long driveway. Idk if that is getting to me. But I had dreams like this when I lived in suburbia. I always wake up screaming I really don't want to remeber em.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yrah the geometric shape type dreams are typically laden with some deep philosophical meaning that explains the space between thoughts that I can't remember when I wake up

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
Ill admit i get those people killing me or being shot dreams.Probably all the bad shit ive done in life telling me something.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
Ill admit i get those people killing me or being shot dreams.Probably all the bad shit ive done in life telling me something.
Ya think? People that dream a lot. A part of our brain never sleeps. I'm like on crack I go go go go

White

Frontiersman
Apr 19, 2015
Georgia
After I lost my leg, I had lots of fucked up dreams. Losing it again in different ways, not being able to get away from shit, stuff like that. Now I sleep like a baby with an occasional dream involving multiple beautiful women.