Cigar Smokers?

Faktory 47

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
i am at the point where i have forgotten the names of the cigars i have tasted.

i do know that my current Fave is "my father's cigars"
others include black market and CLE

what are yours?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I'll smoke between two and four cigars a week. Sometimes none.

I have a couple of favorites that I've found at Cigars Intl.

They have their own "Knock-off" line of cigars. I like the Churchill size Macanudo knock off for a mild smoke.

They also have a Torpedo size Cohiba knock-off when I like things a little spicier.

The cigars are a good value and less than half of the cost of their name-brand counterparts.

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
New Brand out there by the name of Patoro. It's owned by a former master blender from Davidoff. Price range is 10-13 each and it feels a lot like a mid range Davidoff. So, if you like Davidoff, hunt some of these down and give em a shot since they're a good bit cheaper.

I've been smoking the Room 101 Big Payback in the new 8x80 size. Ton of cigar that last forever for $8.50. Of course, it looks like you're smoking a horse cock.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I've tried a couple dozen. Been a year or two since I smoked anything really nice. Now if I smoke one I just get an acid blonde.

Is an acid blonde anything like the bleach blonds that I liked so much in college back in the 90's?

JMUshotgunner

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Virginia
I've only smoked a few, but my current favorites are Acid Kuba Kuba and Gurkha Cellar Reserve. Gurkha is an awesome company, big supporter of our troops and veterans.