I think it's pretty effective.

25582d43c3f5319f293d387ab9042966.jpg
http://pix-hd.com/beautiful+woods+scenery?image=62570958

nothing there

Semi-Pro

Woodsman
May 17, 2015
Smalltown, GA
Natgear ftw. Many moons ago I ran a hunting clothing department of a large sporting goods chain store. I called up Natgear to place an order and caught the President under his truck changing oil. He wrote my order on the inside of his oil filter box and promised I'd have it in a week. 5 days later it showed up, complete and accurate.
Also, it's pretty good camo.
I hunted a dove field with someone wearing Natgear, I think it is best camo pattern available. I ordered all new stuff, i mean everything, It was all the same color and pattern but very different hue,like the pants were brown and the shirt was green. they have poor quality control. so i sent it all back till they get it worked out.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
@PewPewPewCo OS your issue with people painting their guns in that pattern or the pattern as a whole?

Which pattern do you prefer instead?
Painting a gun makes sense for those who's guns aren't Barbie dolls and actually have to blend in and kill glare since our world isn't shiney and black (the exception being @NWS mom's bedroom on the weekend).

kryptec is just another piece of fashion to throw on your Barbie. It's primarily to look "cool" but it's cool like those stupid fucking visors with fake spiked hair built in because we all think your fucking retarded and your wife still won't fuck you.

I don't like kryptec because I don't hunt in the fucking Octagon god damn forest so I don't need to blend into a mediocre graphic designers office.

I don't like kryptec because i don't sit at home drinking mt. Dew martinis with Doritos garnish.

I don't like kryptec because I, in fact, prefer to have sex with women.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Painting a gun makes sense for those who's guns aren't Barbie dolls and actually have to blend in and kill glare since our world isn't shiney and black (the exception being @NWS mom's bedroom on the weekend).

kryptec is just another piece of fashion to throw on your Barbie. It's primarily to look "cool" but it's cool like those stupid fucking visors with fake spiked hair built in because we all think your fucking retarded and your wife still won't fuck you.

I don't like kryptec because I don't hunt in the fucking Octagon god damn forest so I don't need to blend into a mediocre graphic designers office.

I don't like kryptec because i don't sit at home drinking mt. Dew martinis with Doritos garnish.

I don't like kryptec because I, in fact, prefer to have sex with women.
lol at Mt. Dew martinis.

What are your favorites?

For rifle hunting deer you have to wear blaze orange anyway, so it doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference. I'm more concerned about scent with deer anyway.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I like Atacs, Multicam, NatGear (although the clothing quality kind of sucks) and Predator. The old timey TreeBark was pretty good too.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
lol at Mt. Dew martinis.

What are your favorites?

For rifle hunting deer you have to wear blaze orange anyway, so it doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference. I'm more concerned about scent with deer anyway.
I don't wear a lick of orange actually. I just pick up whatever lighter brown leave patterns are out. I have a bunch of Marine camo now, but not sure I'll use it.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't wear a lick of orange actually. I just pick up whatever lighter brown leave patterns are out. I have a bunch of Marine camo now, but not sure I'll use it.
I'd consider scrapping the orange too, but I'm going to be taking two super noob hunters fresh out of hunter's safety classes out into the woods. Both are super "by the book" types of guys too, so.......................

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I'd consider scrapping the orange too, but I'm going to be taking two super noob hunters fresh out of hunter's safety classes out into the woods. Both are super "by the book" types of guys too, so.......................
It's a good idea, its just that where i hunt if i run into someone else they are a shit stain trespasser and I want to see them before they see me.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's a good idea, its just that where i hunt if i run into someone else they are a shit stain trespasser and I want to see them before they see me.
That's pretty much the same scenario that I've ditched it too. I wear it to the stand, and then it comes off. This was back in NE though, and in the middle of 1000 plus acres of private property.

JayD15

Hunter
Sep 16, 2015
Gerogia
It's fucking stupid, you are stupid, and its name sounds like a stupid fucking bad guy from those stupid fucking Underworld movies. You're going to blend in great in the year 2463 when PETA has given deer optical fucking scanners to avoid hunters in the god damn Matrix. Fuck even the matrix chose black over a bunch of stupid over stretched octagons. I bet you're the kind of fuck who paints things "Burnt fuck my skull Bronze" because it all looks so fucking stupid just like your Caw uh Doody guns. Fuck even the Army, who's #1 use of camo is to blend in on base, avoided fucking octagons and color spectrum of a tweaked out rave girl when choosing a pixelated camo.

You are the Adam Sandler of guns. You're stupid, cheesy, and when a group of guys have a sensible chuckle at a meet and greet its not because of your joke it's because of your gun.

fucking moron

Reactions: PewPewPewCo

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
I love me some kryptic but only in highlander. kryptic urban, tropic, arctic all can lick the sweat off of a donkey's scrotum.

just kidding, I hate it all. to me, it looks like bedroom lace camo.

woodland, mossy oak, multicam, atacs, maybe digital...these are acceptable

Reactions: PewPewPewCo