GA Firing Line

Calm discussion about Kryptec

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
It's fucking stupid, you are stupid, and its name sounds like a stupid fucking bad guy from those stupid fucking Underworld movies. You're going to blend in great in the year 2463 when PETA has given deer optical fucking scanners to avoid hunters in the god damn Matrix. Fuck even the matrix chose black over a bunch of stupid over stretched octagons. I bet you're the kind of fuck who paints things "Burnt fuck my skull Bronze" because it all looks so fucking stupid just like your Caw uh Doody guns. Fuck even the Army, who's #1 use of camo is to blend in on base, avoided fucking octagons and color spectrum of a tweaked out rave girl when choosing a pixelated camo.

You are the Adam Sandler of guns. You're stupid, cheesy, and when a group of guys have a sensible chuckle at a meet and greet its not because of your joke it's because of your gun.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
My camo pattern of choice is

Large_0324967.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
the only thing you should operate while wearing Krpytec is a fucking time machine...so you can go the fuck back to when the meteor killed the fucking dinosaurs and catch it with your face.

I thought you could only go forward in time?