Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Dayum! That is pretty sweet for what it is! Would love to have a router patter for it!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Let me know if you get a handle on it. I know a family friend that could prolly make it if I could get a pattern. I agree, prolly not too hard to do if you have the right tools and time to work on it.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I'm gonna get the router out and play around with it. Probably next weekend.

Probably looking like the hardest part is getting the magazine cutout at the right level to allow for loading of the rounds. Probably allows the magazine to sit below the feeding channel right at the feed lips. It may be worth cutting it a little deeper so you can play around with shims to get mag to propper height.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Probably looking like the hardest part is getting the magazine cutout at the right level to allow for loading of the rounds. Probably allows the magazine to sit below the feeding channel right at the feed lips. It may be worth cutting it a little deeper so you can play around with shims to get mag to propper height.
I'd say since the rounds are able to roll, it probably doesn't have to be as precise as you might think. I'll find out soon enough.