Add this to my want/need/will own list

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
Thats pretty nice looking.

I've yet to try one of these CZ products, but that there striker fired pistol might be the first one.

HOG2K

Hobbyist Photographer
Jan 30, 2016
It's funny but after a while of looking at hand guns they start looking the same... weird

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
It's funny but after a while of looking at hand guns they start looking the same... weird

I know what you mean. Except to  me a Glock has it's own look. Just looks like a brick up top. lol.

I watch a video review on Youtube yesterday and am really impressed with what I've seen so far. I'll let you all know how well I like it as soon as I can get one.

Dec 17, 2016
I've been needing to step up to a duty size handgun in the near(ish) future for training and eventual competition and up until recently I've wanted to stick with M&P but with the P320 and now this my eyes are starting to wander.  Why bother buying a gun whose trigger I'll have to mess with later anyway? 

Now I need to get my hands on a P-10...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
I've been needing to step up to a duty size handgun in the near(ish) future for training and eventual competition and up until recently I've wanted to stick with M&P but with the P320 and now this my eyes are starting to wander.  Why bother buying a gun whose trigger I'll have to mess with later anyway? 

Now I need to get my hands on a P-10...

It gets better. List on the 9mm P10 is $499. Try buying a new P320 for that.

Dec 17, 2016
It gets better. List on the 9mm P10 is $499. Try buying a new P320 for that.

I typed that response before I finished MAC's video on the link in the OP. Between the price, holster compatibility, and the fact that mags will be cross compatible with the P-06 I'm almost sold.  However, I'm a bit of a laggard when it comes to new products.  I'll let others put it through its paces before I'm willing to commit to buying one.  I've fallen in love with lemons before...

All that said, I have a P250 and love the feel and how it fits in my hands.  Having mags and holsters for it already makes a solid argument for going the P320 route.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
I typed that response before I finished MAC's video on the link in the OP. Between the price, holster compatibility, and the fact that mags will be cross compatible with the P-06 I'm almost sold.  However, I'm a bit of a laggard when it comes to new products.  I'll let others put it through its paces before I'm willing to commit to buying one.  I've fallen in love with lemons before...

All that said, I have a P250 and love the feel and how it fits in my hands.  Having mags and holsters for it already makes a solid argument for going the P320 route.

That's half the battle right there. Having the extras to go with the goods.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
And now Smith and Wesson has thrown this into the mix.  I really wanted to stick with M&P because I like the way it feels in my hands but I couldn't get past the trigger.  I've been wanting to APEX my M&P9C trigger for quite a while but they're expensive and I really don't want to have to upgrade the trigger right away. 

Yeah, I just can't get past that hinged trigger they have. It's a mental block or I'd have one or two of them. Watching the video makes me wonder how many times they had to shoot it. When the two guys are both visible and the gun is being held by Jan between them, there's no mag in it. There's a mag in it when they zoom in though. I see the indents in the bottom of the grip to help with mag release like the new CZ also.

Macho Melvin

Hunter
Feb 3, 2016
I know you had mentioned you wanted a CZ, But have you looked into the EAA Tangfolio Witness? It is a CZ clone gun. I have one of their polymer framed models. It is a tack driver. I have owned many a gun, but this may be one of my most favorites. It holds 16+1 in the chamber. I purchased extra magazines on line through EAA in Miami, Florida, for $25 each. I received them in less than a week. And at $296 OTD, you just can't beat that. Tangfolio also makes many HIGHER end guns for those gun guy's that just bring themselves to buy a gun under $1000!

http://www.rkguns.com/eaa-tanfoglio-witness-9mm-full-size-pistol-999244.html

Dec 17, 2016
Yeah, I just can't get past that hinged trigger they have. It's a mental block or I'd have one or two of them. Watching the video makes me wonder how many times they had to shoot it. When the two guys are both visible and the gun is being held by Jan between them, there's no mag in it. There's a mag in it when they zoom in though. I see the indents in the bottom of the grip to help with mag release like the new CZ also.

The hinged trigger is pretty easy to get around.  Heck, you can buy just the APEX polymer trigger alone for 40 bucks directly from them.

https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Category?categoryId=20

I've thought about doing that and pairing it with the RAM as a first work around attempt.  It would be cheaper than doing the whole shebang.

I know you had mentioned you wanted a CZ, But have you looked into the EAA Tangfolio Witness? It is a CZ clone gun. I have one of their polymer framed models. It is a tack driver. I have owned many a gun, but this may be one of my most favorites. It holds 16+1 in the chamber. I purchased extra magazines on line through EAA in Miami, Florida, for $25 each. I received them in less than a week. And at $296 OTD, you just can't beat that. Tangfolio also makes many HIGHER end guns for those gun guy's that just bring themselves to buy a gun under $1000!

Handled them and found them to be okay for what they are. However, they miss one of the most important details. I'm looking for a striker gun, not DA/SA. 

Honestly, now that Smith has the M&P 2.0 out, I may just go that route and replace the trigger with the APEX trigger and hope that solves it. I like the fit and feel of the M&P, but the trigger is embarrassing.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016

I actually have two CZs now. A RAMI and it's bigger brother the PCR. Love them both.