22 pump

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Sassi

Hunter
Mar 7, 2010
Middle Georgia
Thanks for sharing. That brought up some good memories of one I owned, similar to yours, once upon a time. Many many years ago I had one very similar to what you show without the scope. It got stolen in one of my many moves. I think that I may go looking for one soon.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I have seen a lot of them but I have never shot one before. I have the Remington Speed Master semi auto. I have thought I would someday like to add the pump to the collection. I believe it is called the Field Master.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Re: 22 pump

When I was a little younger I remember going to the fair and shooting at the shooting gallery.
It was a little trailer setup with Winchester Gallery pumps and you would shoot at stars trying to shoot out the five corners of the stars
How many of you remember this?

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC

RICHGCOOP said:
When I was a little younger I remember going to the fair and shooting at the shooting gallery.
It was a little trailer setup with Winchester Gallery pumps and you would shoot at stars trying to shoot out the five corners of the stars
How many of you remember this?

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

LOL.... Loads of fun. Once you figured out which way the sights were bent you could really upset the fellow running the booth by reducing his inventory....

3Coyotes

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
Effington, Ohio
So dang cool!

I've got a nice old lever action that shoots everything from shorts to LR's, but the action is not nearly as clean as your pump. FT...everything, but it holds a lot of ammo in that slide.

I went to dig it out and my son must have it down in Akron. So far, possession is 9/10 of the law or some such :). So that makes it a third generation family firearm.

Hopefully a pic to follow.

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code

Is there anyone else out there with pump 22's we would love to see pictures of them and share your experiences.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

michael t

Scout
Feb 27, 2014
michigan
Hello gentleman thanks for having me. This gun belongs to my son it has been passed down through 3 generations. Winchester model 62-A shoots long and shorts seems to jam when shooting shorts though.

Damascus7

Hunter
Oct 15, 2013
Louisiana

Here is a pic of a vintage '63 High Standard I refurbished a while back. There are older threads on this whole process. By now I don't think my new handle is any mystery. Really enjoyed this project rifle! Should have seen it when I first started on her!

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code

That is some real nice walnut wood on your high standard nice work on refinishing it.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk