American Revival Apparel Company

Braves are back!

Glock 21

Woodsman
Anybody excited for the start of the new season? I definitely think we will win the division but going back to back may be a stretch :popcorn:

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
I don't really care about baseball, but I was invited to a game. Can you carry in the stadium?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
I don't really care about baseball, but I was invited to a game. Can you carry in the stadium?

I'm almost 100 percent positive that's a no. My wife wants to go to a game in July. It'll be our first time in the new stadium. I'll use my prison pocket.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter

I have never been there myself, but I'm pretty sure they're wanding/ metal detectors. This is based on a friend that goes to games often during the summer.

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Why? Is it a government property or facility that falls into the restrictions asserted by law?

Glock 21

Woodsman
Why? Is it a government property or facility that falls into the restrictions asserted by law?

Same reason Walmart or any other business can ask you to leave if they do not want you carrying in there place of business. Whether we agree with it or not it is their choice to make and our choice to attend or not based on that.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
The Braves won last night, sweeping the NY Mets. As I'm typing this now, the Braves are losing to the Marlins, with only 2 more games to play in the season.

It's surprising that the fucking Falcons have already won 2 games this season. Don't worry they are sure to disappoint you before the end of the season.