• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

NM Zastava M70B1

Howard Law

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Great looking AK!

Just a note of recommendation, I would not publish your email in your post. I would recommend conducting business through the private messaging system here on the site. This is for a number of reasons:
  • First is your privacy. Since the classifieds are not behind a paywall, and anyone can access them, includes scrapers and bots, your email could get scraped by spammers and placed into the marketing email black hole that is passed around and sold to who knows who.
  • Secondly, this will allow your deal to be conducted within the site so you can be somewhat protected from being stood up by a member without them risking a negative feedback mark on their trader feedback rating.

Goof luck with your sale! I love Yugos!

Cricklestick

Scout
Jun 2, 2021
New Mexico
Great looking AK!

Just a note of recommendation, I would not publish your email in your post. I would recommend conducting business through the private messaging system here on the site. This is for a number of reasons:
  • First is your privacy. Since the classifieds are not behind a paywall, and anyone can access them, includes scrapers and bots, your email could get scraped by spammers and placed into the marketing email black hole that is passed around and sold to who knows who.
  • Secondly, this will allow your deal to be conducted within the site so you can be somewhat protected from being stood up by a member without them risking a negative feedback mark on their trader feedback rating.

Goof luck with your sale! I love Yugos!

Hey Dougie, I appreciate your advice, and should absolutely be heeded by newcomers especially! However, in my instance, this is one of my many burner emails, so I'm not to worried. I have this email listed on many ads around the internet, so I have "all" my responses are consolodated and easy to keep track of. Good looking out though, sir, says a lot about the community, thank you!

I am going to use this this opportunity to say, that this item is currently listed on GB, here, https://www.gunbroker.com/item/903692282, starting at $1,250. The item is available here on this forum, along with a few others, up until the moment it get's it's first bid, thank you!

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Hey Dougie, I appreciate your advice, and should absolutely be heeded by newcomers especially! However, in my instance, this is one of my many burner emails, so I'm not to worried. I have this email listed on many ads around the internet, so I have "all" my responses are consolodated and easy to keep track of. Good looking out though, sir, says a lot about the community, thank you!

I am going to use this this opportunity to say, that this item is currently listed on GB, here, https://www.gunbroker.com/item/903692282, starting at $1,250. The item is available here on this forum, along with a few others, up until the moment it get's it's first bid, thank you!
Good luck! Would love to add another Yugo to my collection but I’m on the prowl for a shotgun at the present.