GA Firing Line

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
YouTube is cracking down on gun channels pretty HARD right now so I decided to throw this video up real quick to let everyone know what my plans are moving forward. Definitely check it out!

Reactions: georgia357

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
It blows my mind that all these gun channel guys haven’t gotten together and come up with an alternative to YouTube.

Reactions: Rwjeter

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Right now there has been quite a few channels, myself included, that has started channels on VidMe. I’m hoping that will take off and we can build up our community over there but I guess time will tell.

georgia357

Woodsman
Jul 28, 2015
Lexington, Ga
Zip code
I'll check it out, getting tired of the crap that Youtube is starting to pull. Another site that I heard about is MeWe, don't know if it will suit your needs or not.

eta: Vidme says that you don't have any videos.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'll check it out, getting tired of the crap that Youtube is starting to pull. Another site that I heard about is MeWe, don't know if it will suit your needs or not.

eta: Vidme says that you don't have any videos.

I think I saw on IG that his channel name over there is "LockNLoadLifestyle".

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Well dang, it's only posted all over the place, no wonder I couldn't find it. Gonna blame it on my buddy Bud. Thanks

Hey sorry Ive been a little busy and haven't had a chance to get on here. But yes, the channel name is "LockNLoadLifestyle" and I appreciate you coming over to VidMe Man!

Reactions: georgia357

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
full30.com

The only issue with full30 is that they have to invite you. You can't just go there, make an account and build your subscribers up on there like you can on YouTube.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Not the best. It’s by invitation only and they don’t have the funds to grow it.
I don't know of another one though. I honestly hope there isn't a firearms specific forum that takes up the content from YouTube. Youtube has the most diverse viewership by far, and it's a great conduit for people to get exposure to some great (and some terrible) firearms content. I'd hate to see that means for proselytizing for the 2A go away...that's what they want.

Last edited:
Reactions: NolansMindset

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I don't know of another one though. I honestly hope there isn't a firearms specific forum that takes up the content from YouTube. Youtube has the most diverse viewership by far, and it's a great conduit for people to get exposure to some great (and some terrible) firearms content. I'd hate to see that means for proselytizing for the 2A go away...that's what they want.

A little good news, Prager U is filing a lawsuit against Google to either declare YouTube a monopoly or as a utility which would then allow a more fair use and limit their ability to discriminate against gun channels.

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code

I agree, YouTube is a great platform and hopefully all the gun channel are able to stay! I know I wont be going anywhere unless they just pull the plug on me. I started the VidMe account just incase they do.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
How bout the gun folks just get together, say fuck youtube, and move their stuff elsewhere? None of you need utoob. That's just been the standard and easy option until now. Stop giving them views, traffic, and ultimately money. They no longer support you, don't support them.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
How bout the gun folks just get together, say fuck youtube, and move their stuff elsewhere? None of you need utoob. That's just been the standard and easy option until now. Stop giving them views, traffic, and ultimately money. They no longer support you, don't support them.
Tough titty said the kitty, but the milks still good.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Tough titty said the kitty, but the milks still good.
Certainly understand. But most, if not all channels have been demonetized for a while now. Come together on another hosting platform, and the viewers will find a follow. Trying to support utoob right now, if a gun channel, is like donating to Feinstein and being upset at the next bs legislation she introduces.