Faktory 47

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Ive been slowly working on all the graphic files that my apparel company needs for us to open the store. It’s been a slow roll, as my time has been stretched thin with my kids recently. This weekend I hope to work on it as well as get ready for the college course I teach which starts next week. In short... it’s coming!

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ive been slowly working on all the graphic files that my apparel company needs for us to open the store. It’s been a slow roll, as my time has been stretched thin with my kids recently. This weekend I hope to work on it as well as get ready for the college course I teach which starts next week. In short... it’s coming!

My wife will be happy. She’s in need of a new shirt.

Reactions: dougiemac
Dec 19, 2020
Acworth
Awesome, thanks for the update

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I’m about half way complete with the graphic sizing. I have to resize each vector to the exact size it will be on the shirt or apparel.

Reactions: Knight

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ok I've been called out and I need some t shirts quickly... lol

Reactions: MSAA