Howard Law

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Ive been slowly working on all the graphic files that my apparel company needs for us to open the store. It’s been a slow roll, as my time has been stretched thin with my kids recently. This weekend I hope to work on it as well as get ready for the college course I teach which starts next week. In short... it’s coming!

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ive been slowly working on all the graphic files that my apparel company needs for us to open the store. It’s been a slow roll, as my time has been stretched thin with my kids recently. This weekend I hope to work on it as well as get ready for the college course I teach which starts next week. In short... it’s coming!

My wife will be happy. She’s in need of a new shirt.

Reactions: dougiemac
Dec 19, 2020
Acworth
Awesome, thanks for the update

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I’m about half way complete with the graphic sizing. I have to resize each vector to the exact size it will be on the shirt or apparel.

Reactions: Knight

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ok I've been called out and I need some t shirts quickly... lol

Reactions: MSAA

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
It’s been a struggle. I’m not sure what happened in 2020 that has made it damn near impossible to get things accomplished, but the lockdowns have seriously put a crimp on everything. I have spent a good amount of money getting the store set up, new designs, graphic art, monthly e-store subscriptions for the past 2 years, just to end up where I was at, square one.

So my buddy met with 1776 United here locally and decided to drop $50K in identical digital equipment to started his own company locally, Revival South Apparel Co.

Revival South Apparel will be partnering with SoutheastTraders to print and fulfill the store orders. The final steps setting up all the equipment and finalizing their training will wrap up this weekend. I will be meeting with Revival South Apparel next week to set up a standardized sku and process to export multi-store orders easily. It is my hope that the new SoutheastTraders store will be open August 1.

It’s been a long process and I appreciate your patience. It will be well worth it. The old designs will be back and the new designs will be ridiculous! So get ready!!!!

80A75AE5-7374-4341-BC4E-71DF0E6A9327.jpeg

Last edited: