American Revival Apparel Company

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Dobbs rifle can doesnt meet the price point hes looking for, and I dont think he should be in the same list as rebel and black aces. He builds good stuff at a reasonable price, but hes not giving them away, and thats a good thing. Companies that race to the bottom, often drown.

Hell I thoight our swarm at 369 MAP was a steal. Theres well over $100 in raw titanium in it.

Everyone that I know that got the rebel cans had baffle strikes.
I agree 100%. The Swarm is a VERY nice can. If I didn’t get such a good deal on my Oculus I’d have gotten one of them. Still might. Though the Ticho is more up my alley now.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I agree 100%. The Swarm is a VERY nice can. If I didn’t get such a good deal on my Oculus I’d have gotten one of them. Still might. Though the Ticho is more up my alley now.
No worries man. Ive though about picking up an occulus and a mask just to have. They are great cans. But after Henry (owner) stared us down at iv8888 range day 2016, I wonder if we inspired the occulus, cause it was announced a few months later lol.

Also, sad news related to my comment about those who race to the bottom. I hate to see anyone in the 2A community close up shop.

2F90F577-55E3-4D98-85AF-1C29ADA1D143.png

Reactions: Laufen

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
No worries man. Ive though about picking up an occulus and a mask just to have. They are great cans. But after Henry (owner) stared us down at iv8888 range day 2016, I wonder if we inspired the occulus, cause it was announced a few months later lol.

Also, sad news related to my comment about those who race to the bottom. I hate to see anyone in the 2A community close up shop.

View attachment 35052
I think a lot of Huntertown arms problem was their shitty customer service. I’ll try to contact them multiple times. And I have heard horror stories about people sending their cans in for service and never getting them back.

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I think a lot of Huntertown arms problem was their shitty customer service. I’ll try to contact them multiple times. And I have heard horror stories about people sending their cans in for service and never getting them back.
People dont think about it, but customer service is expensive. When you are a small shop, you have to stop whatever you are working on to answer the phone. Replacing damaged baffles and re coating the silencers costs money and time too. Its hard to account for that at their price levels.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
People dont think about it, but customer service is expensive. When you are a small shop, you have to stop whatever you are working on to answer the phone. Replacing damaged baffles and re coating the silencers costs money and time too. Its hard to account for that at their price levels.
I guess so, but this was multiple emails. And not returning warranty work.... I dunno bro.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Boom! Thanks @DoglegArms ! Screaming good deals. He was also showing me a SilencerCo Omega 9K that he wants to move at a REALLY good price. Anyone wanting to get into the NFA game I highly advise to give him a call. He will give you the hookup and makes it STUPID easy.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Boom! Thanks @DoglegArms ! Screaming good deals. He was also showing me a SilencerCo Omega 9K that he wants to move at a REALLY good price. Anyone wanting to get into the NFA game I highly advise to give him a call. He will give you the hookup and makes it STUPID easy.
Oops. Forgot to post the pic.

47092B57-43E0-4540-8C8D-1B7F16BDC2E3.jpeg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Dobbs rifle can doesnt meet the price point hes looking for, and I dont think he should be in the same list as rebel and black aces. He builds good stuff at a reasonable price, but hes not giving them away, and thats a good thing. Companies that race to the bottom, often drown.

Hell I thoight our swarm at 369 MAP was a steal. Theres well over $100 in raw titanium in it.

Everyone that I know that got the rebel cans had baffle strikes.
Honestly, yalls cans are as much art as sound suppressor. I appreciate that level of craftsmanship more than saving a small amount of money. I love the beefiness of my apex-s, but I'd trade it for a swarm any day.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Right now is the time to buy a suppressor if you're thinking about getting into collecting stamps or if you've been collecting for some time. Get your first or get another one by contacting @DoglegArms He's the suppressor salesman of the year and he can get what you need on form.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Buy now. Now is the time to buy. Legislation isn't going to pass. Been saying that all along. Maybe some folks will catch on as time goes on and nothing happens.

You get what you pay for in a can, just like anything else. R&D is expensive. Tooling and machinery are expensive. Even more expensive if they are working with quality material like stellite and titanium and not just soft aluminum. Not to mention that overhead is expensive. It's a niche market and guess what, they need to make a profit.
If they price them too thin, they go out of business with any bump in the road - see HTA. Then you won't have a CS department to go back to if you have an issue.

Cans truly are a buy once, cry once product. I hate the saying, but it fits here. If you want in, it's expensive. But it's more expensive that buy cheap shit that breaks.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I have 3 22 cans, and I kinda regret my last two that I purchased on a whim, which were cheaper models. I really want a Swarm or an Oculus now. Should have gone that route to begin with for my 2nd and 3rd rimfire cans. It would have only been an extra few hundo. Be smarter than me.

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
When you're in business, your worst competition is a company like this. Their business model was wrong, and they were already going under when they started. In the meantime they artificially dragged down prices and harmed other companies before they ultimately and inevitably failed.