Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
CZ Scorpion.

If money wasn't an option I'd do the M92. But as you know, it's spensive to do it right! I agree with @chance on the Arsenal. That's my plan is to get one of their factory SBRs. I always wanted an Aks74u.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
View attachment 40579

So, which would you Short Barrel 1st? Why?

Of course all three are on the chopping block, but who should go 1st?

I'm torn, my thought is AR first, since I could do several different caliber uppers. But that AK would be great too!!!

So...
The AR for the obvious reason of being able to switch out different uppers and effectively have a lot of SBR's in one package.

Reactions: 1776 and Red Dawn

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I agree, but $200 and government registration better?
As long as I can shoulder a brace I'm not sbr'ing anything else. As cool as the scorpion is, I regret the registration and $200.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Man, if only I had seen these before building my .458 Socom! At $2.19 a round it is a bargain!

"Brenneke ATS 12 Gauge 2-3/4 Ammo 1 oz Anti Terror Slug Shot ammo review offers the following information; Security situations seem to be common trends in the world today and unfortunately many European countries have has to experience these terror situations lately. Ammunition that is capable of stopping violence immediately and effectively should be available in every police car or emergency vehicle, together with the appropriate gun. Taking this into consideration, Brenneke’s engineers realized that standard 9mm Luger ammo is not a suitable option for those putting their lives on the line, hence why they’ve developed the new ATS (Anti-Terror Slug) line of ammunition that levels the playing field. The Original BRENNEKE Anti-Terror-Slug has a release of energy that is 5.7 times higher on 25 meters than a 9 mm Luger, and 4.5 times higher than a pistol cartridge on 50 meters. Even in comparison with the 7.62x39 Kalashnikov rifle cartridge, it achieves 36% more energy on 25 meters and 3.5% more on 50 meters. Moreover, the energy is released considerably faster than with a pistol or rifle bullet. The ATS has an extremely hard slug weighing 27.5 g (424 gr.). Within usual shooting distances of up to approx. 50 meters, it shows an outstanding stopping power and can be used with any type of shotgun barrel."

Reactions: SouthernSlammed