What have you bought, sold or traded in the past few days?

Jake

AKA "Scooter"
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Got a new night stand companion...
You are killing me with that thing. I wish they made an Urban Grey standard version but every one I've seen are all the suppressor ready versions with the tall sights and threaded barrel. I've been thinking about buying an Urban Grey P-07 and switching out the barrel and sights from my black one onto it for carry and then putting a comp and a light onto the black one for nightstand duty. I have too much money tied up into holsters to switch over to the suppressor ready model for carry. None of my holsters will work with the tall sights and most of my holsters are closed bottom so they won't work with the threaded barrel either.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Hoss

Mall Cop
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shadydale
Zip code
You are killing me with that thing. I wish they made an Urban Grey standard version but every one I've seen are all the suppressor ready versions with the tall sights and threaded barrel. I've been thinking about buying an Urban Grey P-07 and switching out the barrel and sights from my black one onto it for carry and then putting a comp and a light onto the black one for nightstand duty. I have too much money tied up into holsters to switch over to the suppressor ready model for carry. None of my holsters will work with the tall sights and most of my holsters are closed bottom so they won't work with the threaded barrel either.
Mine doesn't have the tall sights, it has the Cajun Works Night Sights.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Somebody explain to me why the mags are so darn expensive!!
No idea why, but they sure are!

I’ve always been a Glock guy so I’m used to getting mags for $20 or so. I don’t think I’ll be squirreling away mags for my CZ like I’ve always done with my Glocks unless somebody has a big blowout sale!

Reactions: dial1911 and Jake

Jake

AKA "Scooter"
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
I've still got to give CZs a try... Somebody explain to me why the mags are so darn expensive!!
Maybe CZ mags aren't expensive, but rather Glock mags are cheap.

Seriously though, they are kinda expensive, especially for some models. Mags for my P-07 are $45 each. Mags for the SP-01 can be had for about $35 each, which isn't too bad.

No idea why, but they sure are!

I’ve always been a Glock guy so I’m used to getting mags for $20 or so. I don’t think I’ll be squirreling away mags for my CZ like I’ve always done with my Glocks unless somebody has a big blowout sale!
Mec Gar mags worked great in my old Phantom and they can be had for a little under $30 each...

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1371161853/mec-gar-optimum-magazine-cz-75b-85b-sp-01-shadow-9mm-luger-steel-anti-friction-black

Hoss

Mall Cop
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Shadydale
Zip code
Man, seeing all these CZ's is making me crazy. Maybe I should consider bank robbery!
Here you go @Grunk . It's "CZish"

$250