Waterscapes and Koi Ponds

Howard Law

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
image.jpeg Other than myself and @Bypass, who enjoys waterscapes and Koi ponds?

I'll probably be selling my larger Koi soon and a few 1 yr old babies if anyone is interested.

Reactions: sam

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
Beautiful pond brother. Sadly all of my koi kicked the bucket this year and I have now started putting chlorine in the pond to keep it clear and just use it for the sound of the waterfall.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I have always admired the waterscape ponds. I don't have room at this house, but I am going to do a river bed water control for a down spout diversion.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Beautiful pond brother. Sadly all of my koi kicked the bucket this year and I have now started putting chlorine in the pond to keep it clear and just use it for the sound of the waterfall.

You need a pricey UV light and a bunch of Japanese Trapdoor Snails! That has cleared up my pond tremendously!

I'll give ya a few yearlings if you want them.

Reactions: Bypass

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Can't hide money...
Nice cat btw lol

Ha! Ironic story... This waterscape was here when we bought the home on short sell. Apparently the owner who built this home embezzled $3M from Coke. She put money into weird things like this pond, but when she went to the pokey, they rented this house out for years and the landscaping went to shit and they actually filled this pond in with sand. I had to dig all the sand out, seal the pond, fill it with some rover rock, but a slimmer, pump, etc and rehab the whole damn thing.

Oh yeah, that's my wife's dog. I still think it's a Mexican rat.

Reactions: Bypass and scand