Vaccine Mandates

Faktory 47

dammitgriff

Woodsman
Apr 25, 2021
Florida
“The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.”

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
“The Australian army has begun forcibly removing residents in the Northern Territories to the Howard Springs quarantine camp located in Darwin, after nine new Covid-19 cases were identified in the community of Binjari. The move comes after hard lockdowns were instituted in the communities of both Binjari and nearby Rockhole on Saturday night.”

I’ve said it before. This is what happens when they take your guns away.

dammitgriff

Woodsman
Apr 25, 2021
Florida
Turned in my DBIDS card and BAE ID card yesterday.
Company ID will be handed over at the farewell luncheon on the 30th.
Oh, coincidentally—my religious exemption was conditionally approved…provided the Navy doesn’t mandate vaccination for contractors, so there’s that, which means the company gets to shift responsibility away from itself, which is nice.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Thank God my employer has said they are waiting on the lawsuits against the OSHA regulations and at this point have no intent of mandating the jabs. I guess that could change at some point in the future but at least I'm good right now.