GA Ultratech Elmax Tanto $165 shipped

Howard Law

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Raising some funds for a new workshop tool, so this is for sale only... of course you can PM me trade offers, if I've had enough beer, I might say yes...

I have for your consideration @Rwjeter 's former Microtech Ultratech in tan with a black finished Elmax tanto blade. Clearly, he works with his pocket knife. Works 100%- I took it to Blade Show this year and asked one of the guys at the MT booth to tell me what he thought and it got all passing marks (finish not withstanding).

I have my one UT that's also a tanto blade, so this one can go. $165 shipped or $150 face to face in Middle Ga. I'll ship anywhere CONUS- but know your knife laws. Turns out I can't send this to California after some interest from a member over there. To keep this simple, I'd really rather sell in state- I know there's no problem with that.

Please feel free to ask questions, make some jokes, or otherwise keep my sale thread bumped up near the top of the listings.

20190802_201441.jpg20190802_201446.jpg20190802_201456.jpg20190802_201501.jpg20190802_201510.jpg20190802_201519.jpg20190802_201526.jpg

Last edited:

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Hmmmmmmm, I don't have any more user UT's.....
This one is still sharp- cuts fine, but has some honest wear. It's one of those things you can post pictures of on Instagram and people are like "Damn, he actually uses this high dollar knife" :)

I wish I still had all that car audio stuff I gave to a friend's nephew. It was older stuff, but I would have rather given it all to you... been a couple years, but a head unit, amp, 12" single sub in a box, some 6x9s and some 3 1/2" speakers. All nice stuff, but not the latest model.

Reactions: Jake

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
This one is still sharp- cuts fine, but has some honest wear. It's one of those things you can post pictures of on Instagram and people are like "Damn, he actually uses this high dollar knife" :)

I wish I still had all that car audio stuff I gave to a friend's nephew. It was older stuff, but I would have rather given it all to you... been a couple years, but a head unit, amp, 12" single sub in a box, some 6x9s and some 3 1/2" speakers. All nice stuff, but not the latest model.
I prefer to buy stuff that's already scratched up but fully functional. Makes me not feel as bad when I drop it and it slides across the concrete. I also save money because someone else already did that and they took the hit for doing so.

I gave away a bunch of stereo stuff a few years ago too(including a nice ass Alpine head unit and a Rhino Box dual 12" woofer box) and now I'm kicking myself for it. At the time I didn't have anything that it would fit in and it was taking up space in my garage so I just wanted it out of there.:classicdoh:

Let me think about this UT. I've spent a lot recently on knives and gun stuff to finish an AR build that I started over a year ago and am currently saving up for my next gun related purchase/mods to my P-07 so I am what they call gun/knife rich and cash poor at the moment. I really like that FDE UT tactical model with that tanto blade though and I actually don't think I have any other Tanto's at the moment. Maybe we should BOTH get drunk and work out a trade, lol.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I prefer to buy stuff that's already scratched up but fully functional. Makes me not feel as bad when I drop it and it slides across the concrete. I also save money because someone else already did that and they took the hit for doing so.

I gave away a bunch of stereo stuff a few years ago too(including a nice ass Alpine head unit and a Rhino Box dual 12" woofer box) and now I'm kicking myself for it. At the time I didn't have anything that it would fit in and it was taking up space in my garage so I just wanted it out of there.:classicdoh:

Let me think about this UT. I've spent a lot recently on knives and gun stuff to finish an AR build that I started over a year ago and am currently saving up for my next gun related purchase/mods to my P-07 so I am what they call gun/knife rich and cash poor at the moment. I really like that FDE UT tactical model with that tanto blade though and I actually don't think I have any other Tanto's at the moment. Maybe we should BOTH get drunk and work out a trade, lol.

Starrrt drinking :) We can work something outttt...

Reactions: Jake and Grunk

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

Someone say drink?

Reactions: dial1911 and Jake

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Nice knife. Oddly, when I flip out my mere mortal non-assist blade, people around me get nervous, so I don’t know how I’d use this at work without getting out on the watch list and forbidden to travel by air

Rwjeter

Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Damn dude.... Don't make me buy this knife back... Lol. Someone get this. It's a really good deal.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Damn dude.... Don't make me buy this knife back... Lol. Someone get this. It's a really good deal.
I'm at exactly what I paid you for it... I just need to try to pay for a new band saw by selling some things... $490 to go at this point ;)

Reactions: Grunk

Rwjeter

Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I'm at exactly what I paid you for it... I just need to try to pay for a new band saw by selling some things... $490 to go at this point ;)
I remember. And it was a great price then! But I already helped ya at $110! If I'm not careful I'll be buying the whole saw! Lol.