Ga
Zip code
I saw one at governers gun club with what looked to be factory front serrations

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I love Glocks as much as the next guy. But I just can't get too excited about their "new" guns at this point.
might be because they are just selling the same thing over again?

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
might be because they are just selling the same thing over again?
Yep. I can't say I blame them, Glock sells a fuck ton of guns.

But if they want to draw in more buyers then releasing a model with the front serrations, no finger grooves, and a better trigger and they will sell even more.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Yep. I can't say I blame them, Glock sells a fuck ton of guns.

But if they want to draw in more buyers then releasing a model with the front serrations, no finger grooves, and a better trigger and they will sell even more.
I bet the numbers show otherwise. I bet they'll sell just as many either way. Yes, Glockophiles want them, I don't necessarily think that means they'll sell more.

If the engineers at Glock could figure out a way to shit out square turds people would line up to buy them.

Reactions: Woodstock

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I bet the numbers show otherwise. I bet they'll sell just as many either way. Yes, Glockophiles want them, I don't necessarily think that means they'll sell more.

If the engineers at Glock could figure out a way to shit out square turds people would line up to buy them.

I think the glock lovers will buy either. But I think at least removing the grooves will draw in a lot of folks. I know several people who won't buy one because of them.

I think @_Jake_ is one who hates the grooves enough to not buy a glock

Reactions: madHatter

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
Well, I for one found the add exciting...but only bc the release party is at a shop I grew up going to in Obetz OH. Otherwise...meh.
Secondarily, wombats poop square turds. Scientists have yet to explain it...but it's funny to see.
download.jpg

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Well, I for one found the add exciting...but only bc the release party is at a shop I grew up going to in Obetz OH. Otherwise...meh.
Secondarily, wombats poop square turds. Scientists have yet to explain it...but it's funny to see.
View attachment 31378
Never knew there was a gun store there until I moved away and found them online

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I think the glock lovers will buy either. But I think at least removing the grooves will draw in a lot of folks. I know several people who won't buy one because of them.

I think @_Jake_ is one who hates the grooves enough to not buy a glock

I hate the finger grooves, the backstrap hump/angle, the trigger, the thickness of the grip, just to name a few things. They also feel completely unbalanced. Do Glocks work, and work well? Yes, they do. I used to own a ton of them. I just got sick of feeling like I was settling on something I didn't like. To each his own though.

Glock and Apple are a lot alike. They don't listen to their customers at all. They make whatever the hell they feel like and try to tell you what you want/need.