WTB (TTW) Treadmill

Fender

Hunter
Feb 11, 2019
Dallas, GA
So recently I ran a groove into my treadmill and today it snapped in two from front to back. I am in need of a new one. Just something decent and not on the crazy expensive side. Don't have the money aside for one right now as of 6/11/19, but I would like to make a deal for one. Please lemme know what you've got. I can't run on the hills outside forever, that's bad on the achilles'.

Reactions: 1776

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Was it a wood deck underneath? Maybe it can be repaired. We have a clothes horse treadmill which my wife keeps threatening to use (for the last 5 years). As soon as we got rid our our last one, she had to have a new one. She didn't use the old one either.

Fender

Hunter
Feb 11, 2019
Dallas, GA
Was it a wood deck underneath? Maybe it can be repaired. We have a clothes horse treadmill which my wife keeps threatening to use (for the last 5 years). As soon as we got rid our our last one, she had to have a new one. She didn't use the old one either.
No wood, broken plastic and metal.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I bought a used Nordic Track on craig's list... it's just got a MDF surface under the belt. Seems to have some kind of black non-stick coating on it- or it's just covered in worn rubber treadmill belt.

Fender

Hunter
Feb 11, 2019
Dallas, GA
I bought a used Nordic Track on craig's list... it's just got a MDF surface under the belt. Seems to have some kind of black non-stick coating on it- or it's just covered in worn rubber treadmill belt.
Odd choice, but I dunno, I could picture 3/4 MDF taking loads of impacts. You know if the previous owners got it that way or if it was a modification they made?

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Odd choice, but I dunno, I could picture 3/4 MDF taking loads of impacts. You know if the previous owners got it that way or if it was a modification they made?
Now that you mention it, somebody could have modded it before I bought it. It works well. Not sure how much support is under the MDF.

Reactions: Fender

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Now that you mention it, somebody could have modded it before I bought it. It works well. Not sure how much support is under the MDF.
I have a NordicTrack that's about 10yrs old, it's MDF with some sort of plastic sheeting on it between the deck and belt