@truprep & @thepreppersvault Merger Party

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
We are officially announcing our two awesome companies are merging and we are inviting everyone down to the party. April 9th.

It will be at TruPreps, Marietta location - 1000 Cobb Parkway N. We have once again invited a ton of awesome vendors and will be giving out some awesome gear from 1100-1500. Food will be available and most of your friends will be here.

If not....then they probably aren't your friends.

Join us as we take the next step in building the best prepping/gun store in the state!

- Wes

#TruPrep
#The PreppersVault

If you are interested in being a vendor please call 678-667-2715 or email me wes(at)truprep.com before March 31st.

[rsvp=7216]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

chance 1
dougiemac 3
Patryn 1

Total: 5

Last edited:

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
SoutheastTraders will be in attendance!

I need as many SET'ers to come out and help us represent the best online outdoor and gun community on the internet!

Reactions: Patryn

Leshaire

Ninja
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
had a bad experience at tru prep so im meh on that

I might go for the set though and to give them another shot

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I'm gathering some things to offer to giveaway at the event and after the event...plus I'm looking at bringing in some "talent" to wear the SET shirts and encourage people to sign up! :)

Reactions: Patryn and Red Dawn

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I believe this is great news as Wes will be influencing TruPrep in the ways that he does best and what made Prepper's Vault so awesome.
had a bad experience at tru prep so im meh on that

I might go for the set though and to give them another shot
I cannot speak for previous matters. I encourage all that have had a negative experience with either TruPrep or The Preppers Vault, to give our companies and our teams another shot. I am available to speak on a one on one basis via wes(at)truprep.com if the concern needs to be addressed.

I believe the merge will be only for the better and for those that were fans of one or the other, I hope you take this in stride with us and help us - help you.

Dougie, Thank you and SET for your support and we will have a space available up front for all who wish to attend our event.

- Wes

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
Bump - we added Goal Zero, Ballistic Armor, Acworth Guns, Loki Tactics, Jaspak Solar, FowlerBlades, Patriot Medical, Pocket Shot, Dobbs Defense, GA Carry, US LawShield and South East Traders.

April 9th 1100-1500. 1000 Cobb Parkway N.

Reactions: DoglegArms

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
Bump Vendor List:

We have invited the following vendors to come out and show off their gear for you!

Ballistic Armor
Loki Tactics
Acworth Guns
Patriot Training
Goal Zero
Pocket Shot
South East Traders
Sawyer
Exotac
KGMade Suppressors
Berkey
OutLawTactical
Conceal Tactics
AELighting
GearCraft
Renatus Arms
DogLeg Suppressors
Georgia Carry
US Law Shield
American Portable Solar
BoyScout Troop 217
FowlerBlades
Army National Guard
Marietta 4x4
WeBeJeeping
Southern Prepping Group

A few more to come! Giveaways, Food, Demo's and more!

Attachments

Reactions: Red Dawn