This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Trump Meets With Kim Jong Un

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dougiemac, Jun 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Laufen

Laufen Badass
    Trusted Trader

It has. Voters have been speaking loudly, and breaking with Trump has proven fatal for more than one re-election hopeful in the last few months. The only opposition has come from those not seeking re-election, the rest are biding their time until the loan that Trump took via tax cuts comes due and there's no way to repay it. That's when the folly of "legislate for the largest applause", style of governance will come to light, and the anti-gun emperor will be fully exposed.

2. 1776

1776 Ninja
    Trusted Trader

Mark Sanford, in SC, beat the living shit out of his opposition in the primary and general last go around. He lost his fucking primary last night and, in my opinion, it's solely because of his constant, superficial, opposition to President Trump.

Laufen likes this.
  3. Laufen

Laufen Badass
    Trusted Trader

That's exactly the person to which I was referring. He had no business losing, shit he survived a sex scandal in the #metoo era, but couldn't weather opposing Trump.

4. dougiemac

dougiemac Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

Until this past month, I honestly didn't even think Trump would run for a second term. That he would do all he can to boost his image and ego as President, then leave politics and go back to business, since I'm sure they're (the Trump business empire) feeling a hit. However, I've never seen a broke-ass ex-President before, so maybe I was all wrong from the beginning.

5. 1776

1776 Ninja
    Trusted Trader

Sanford was being stupid as fuck. Politically, he hasn't been far from Trump. God knows Mr. Took a fucking state plane to Argentina to get some ass, doesn't have a leg to stand on about personal life...

I liked Sanford, I didn't give a shit about his Argentina pussy mining adventures, other than the use of state aircraft. I really liked the fact that both sides hated him....oh, well.

6. Laufen

Laufen Badass
    Trusted Trader

When you're that motivated by ego, and what other people think of you, you can never get enough attention.

dougiemac likes this.
  7. dougiemac

Owner Trusted Trader

True that... look at some old bikers on forums. LOL

8. Laufen

Laufen Badass
    Trusted Trader

lol

1776 likes this.
  9. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

Shots fired! :behindsofa:

10. dougiemac

Owner Trusted Trader

No...not really. I say it in complete jest. However, I'm sure someone will apply context and project this onto someone and then will be relayed back and start a juvenile war and my phone number that I don't have anymore will blow up, so some poor dude will get harassing calls.

Jake likes this.