Trump imposes tarriffs on Mexico until they curb immigration

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Stupid as he is, he knows better than to show up on my property.
He was saying you would build a road through my property, as stupid as I am I at least had the reading comprehension to get that.

Plus I didn't think Bernie supporters believed in private property anyways?

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Sure, returning manufacturing and skilled labor to the United States is a horrible idea. There would even be better pay for unskilled workers when the underemployed moved out of their fast food jobs. Screwing the American people banking and importing cheap foreign made products is not good for the country in the long run. Unless you make money importing foreign goods this is evident. You obviously loved Bush 43 economics. It's easy to tell when you are on the wrong side of an issue.
I don't want to enter this argument, but there is a fundamental problem with the non manufacturing side of this. Your typical 20-50 year old uneducated, maybe mildy skilled at best, white American doesn't want those jobs. They have historically refused and demanded more money until someone else showed up willing to take over. They would rather sit around in the AC at a fast food restaurant while bitching about how bad the pay is and sell dope on the side. Most American people are lazy and don't hold on to decent jobs that actually require a little skill and some hard work.

I was in a form of construction for 8 years. I saw it day in and day out. 19 of every 20 hires was lazy as hell, wanted to do nothing, would rush out as early as possible, and then bitch when a Mexican guy showed up and made them look like a whiney bitch.

Our businesses are prospering because of it and the lazy people here are getting what they want too. Just saying.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't want to enter this argument, but there is a fundamental problem with the non manufacturing side of this. Your typical 20-50 year old uneducated, maybe mildy skilled at best, white American doesn't want those jobs. They have historically refused and demanded more money until someone else showed up willing to take over. They would rather sit around in the AC at a fast food restaurant while bitching about how bad the pay is and sell dope on the side. Most American people are lazy and don't hold on to decent jobs that actually require a little skill and some hard work.

I was in a form of construction for 8 years. I saw it day in and day out. 19 of every 20 hires was lazy as hell, wanted to do nothing, would rush out as early as possible, and then bitch when a Mexican guy showed up and made them look like a whiney bitch.

Our businesses are prospering because of it and the lazy people here are getting what they want too. Just saying.
GGGGG.jpg

Reactions: 1776 and Leshaire

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I typed out weed at first but then thought that they are likely selling more than just weed and I knew "dope" would resonate better with you old folk!

Dope meme though. .
I initially typed up a written response, then realized memes were the accepted way to communicate with millennials these days.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I hate walmart and most of what they sell is cheap junk that I have no use for.
So if you need a gas can, fuel for your tiki torches, fish food, Mayonnaise, some spray paint and a sewing machine do you drive to 6 different stores and pay 30%-50% more?

Reactions: FatAlbert

Liberty

Enbloc Emptier
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
So if you need a gas can, fuel for your tiki torches, fish food, Mayonnaise, some spray paint and a sewing machine do you drive to 6 different stores and pay 30%-50% more?
Do you wear out many sewing machines? I buy from my local or regional businesses. It is a good idea to help keep my local mom and pops in business. Not to mention I have to drive past several of these to ge to China mart.

Reactions: 1776