FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
This guy has balls.
Apparently some Ohio police were looking to spend valuable time and recourses (aka taxpayer money) trying to buy weed (aka flower) on Facebook. Well this guy answered the call and sold them $10 worth of actual flower buds. Of course they arrested him anyway.

chance

Marksman
Jul 15, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Ballsy move.
Probably would've been safer to just deliver a bouqet of flowers. After running late and wasting more of their time

Reactions: Slacker1972

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
wonder what he was charged with
Honestly, they probably hit him with poss. W/intent.
He exchanged for money, a substance the he represented as a drug. The fact that he gave them literal flower/bud/whatever the fuck when they were using it as slang for marijuana isn't going to pass the reasonableness test. No reasonable person would purchase a baggy of flower buds.
I'd love to believe that a half drunk, savannah law school grad could push the jury to the defense.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet the Poss/intent will get dropped for a plea to obstruction...

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Honestly, they probably hit him with poss. W/intent.
He exchanged for money, a substance the he represented as a drug. The fact that he gave them literal flower/bud/whatever the fuck when they were using it as slang for marijuana isn't going to pass the reasonableness test. No reasonable person would purchase a baggy of flower buds.
I'd love to believe that a half drunk, savannah law school grad could push the jury to the defense.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet the Poss/intent will get dropped for a plea to obstruction...
I'm betting the whole thing gets dropped but only because the video has been shared nationwide. Had he not recorded it live they would probably nail him with obstruction.

Reactions: 1776 and Grunk

Liberty

Sniper
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
You are looking at it all wrong. He wanted to prove that being stupid really is illegal, and he was willing to go to jail in order to prove the point. He also did well showing the world that he is also stupid. Good work moron.