trolling the ODT

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven

Yall condone this shit. Should it be silenced?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

Link won't work. Wut it say?

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Some people here still like ODT, some don’t but we aren’t trying to start a war between SET and ODT. We welcome freedom here though. Some well-known member from ODT stop here from time to time to run to tell the good ole boys what’s going on here so be careful and have fun. I know who you are, have fun. Rule #1 don’t be a dick.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

YaLl CoNdOnE tHiS sHiT

Bruh you don’t even know anyone lmao

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
" am pretty certain unholy hell will be unleashed this weekend, and as I keep saying, it is going to be GLORIOUS. I cannot buy enough popcorn and fireworks. Let me add one caveat. The timing is the most difficult thing to predict because events force plans to change. Moves and counter moves. "

From the link above

When people who should be in mental hospitals read this shit ... we get shit smeared on the halls of congress. I don't want another Nashville bomb.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
" am pretty certain unholy hell will be unleashed this weekend, and as I keep saying, it is going to be GLORIOUS. I cannot buy enough popcorn and fireworks. Let me add one caveat. The timing is the most difficult thing to predict because events force plans to change. Moves and counter moves. "

From the link above

When people who should be in mental hospitals read this shit ... we get shit smeared on the halls of congress. I don't want another Nashville bomb.

Wtf

Can you explain what any of that shit means?

And btw

Who the fuck are you?