Thread for posting things that nobody cares about.

Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
Sprayed some more PB blaster on the stuck bults for the PS pump pulley. New pump should be here Thursday, so I hope to get her on the road next weekend.

Went ahead and sprayed the 4 bolts holding the driver's seat in place as well. 2 broke free immediately, the other 2 will need some work. Gonna order some webbing on Amazon and make my own seat diaphragm for way the fuck less than a new one costs...

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Man, thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard of this guy. I'm gonna track down some of his books. It's been obvious for a long time that the people in political power and other celebrities have long looked down on the people they claim to want to help. It's just nice to see it being said out loud in more and more countries. We may not be at the "watering the tree of liberty" stage quiet yet, but more and more people are yelling that the emperor has no clothes! If the "elites" don't listen and adapt, the next stage will involve more than just words and broken windows.

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
View attachment 47101 View attachment 47102 View attachment 47103

Finished making a sheath for the ABKT knife from @Leshaire
I really like this knife. Thanks again!!
Beautiful sheath! And how have I missed this knife company. What's the blade length on that? I switched to carrying a small fixed blade (Benchmade Hidden Canyon Hunter) after my stroke because opening a folder was difficult with my hand problems. But I really like that blade profile. I'd probably try to make some wooden scales for it, just cause I like it better.

Cudruln

My new friend......
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I heard that on the radio (yesterday?) and immediately thought of you, lol. Damn, what an ordeal.
Oh it's been a good one. Honestly surprised it's no worse than it is. There is a lot that could (should) of happened that didn't, luckily. 13 chlorine cars derailed, badly at that, and only ONE had a very minor leak from the pressure release device. These cars obviously weren't built on a Friday!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
My random rant for the night:

Well hello there douche-canoe! I've got news for you, just because you decided to cross a 4 lane road pushing a fucking WalMart shopping cart you stole, please don't expect me to slow down ... speed limit is 45 ... you're lucky I didn't speed up!

Sorry, it's been a long day and stupid fucks are starting to get on my last nerve.

Jul 1, 2015
Acworth
My random rant for the night:

Well hello there douche-canoe! I've got news for you, just because you decided to cross a 4 lane road pushing a fucking WalMart shopping cart you stole, please don't expect me to slow down ... speed limit is 45 ... you're lucky I didn't speed up!

Sorry, it's been a long day and stupid fucks are starting to get on my last nerve.
The asshole in me speeds up every time