Thread for posting things nobody cares about...

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
His "flourishing" will turn to floundering with the attitude he has. I may be wrong but I think he sees everyone as clicks/profit , not community.
100% true. He doesn’t care about the people on his site. He just watches his Adsense totals climb. We need to use this energy to grow SET and show him what real community is about. Invite people everyday. Share and invite on social media, share and invite via email, co-workers, people you run into, etc.

GA Boy

Tracker
Jul 1, 2015
Acworth
Can't catch a break, my dog needed some surgery stuff done which already was rough but to add insult to injury, she got bit in the face by another dog while there when my girl was droppin her off this morning. I'm pissed and they gonna know when i pick her up later.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Can't catch a break, my dog needed some surgery stuff done which already was rough but to add insult to injury, she got bit in the face by another dog while there when my girl was droppin her off this morning. I'm pissed and they gonna know when i pick her up later.
That sucks

Grunk

Sweeping the Steps of your Empire
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Sucks, man. That's ethically and morally irresponsible in my opinion. When I managed a kennel I always kept in mind if the person I told to do something could handle that particular dog if things got sideways. We boarded and trained everything from teacup poodles to Belgian Malinois from various Law Enforcement Agencies to Cane Corso. Not every employee could handle every dog and part of my job was not letting the new 90 lb. after school high school chick lead a police dog with a ton of drive through the kennel. Push for a reduction in your bill. Last thing a vet/kennel wants is reviews out there that people's dogs are not under proper control. Not only can it drive away potential customers but the Dept. of Agriculture monitors those too and can show up without warning. JMHO.

Last edited: