Thread for posting things nobody cares about...

Howard Law

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

Ireland is closed for COVID. I’m a prisoner in the hotel till Saturday morning.
At least I can get Guinness.

Hoss

International Man of Pallor
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
Monticello
Zip code
Interviewed for a new job today. I’m pretty excited about the position and could see myself staying in that role until I retire. I feel like it went well. Prayers, hopes and happy thoughts appreciated.

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Interviewed for a new job today. I’m pretty excited about the position and could see myself staying in that role until I retire. I feel like it went well. Prayers, hopes and happy thoughts appreciated.
Prayers & good thoughts headed your way.

Reactions: Hoss and dial1911

T_Max

Owner of ole blue
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Did you break the previous one?
She gone. And I really hate that. Her and I were best friends, I had dinner with her parents last nite. They have no idea either, but I’m not willing to put up with a bunch of crap either, her dad and I are really good friends, I’m moving on ,I just don’t have time for drama in my life

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
She gone. And I really hate that. Her and I were best friends, I had dinner with her parents last nite. They have no idea either, but I’m not willing to put up with a bunch of crap either, her dad and I are really good friends, I’m moving on ,I just don’t have time for drama in my life

Celibacy is the only cure for drama. Yet, I don’t recommend it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I went downstairs to sweet talk the little hottie into serving me a beer. Unfortunately, there was a shift change. Afternoon shift is a plump blonde, but the accent almost made up for the thickness.
They’re only allowed to serve beer with meals right now.

And, I got my beer, without food.