Thread for posting things nobody cares about...

Toothpick

Hunter
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
GA
3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
Zip code
Finished the Snowden book. It's a damn fine read.
If you aren't libertarian by the time you get done reading, you didn't pay attention.
Looks interesting!

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
Damn. The chick in Texas only got 10 years for actually killing the dude:

WTF, dude threw something at a moving motor vehicle. That's a fucking felony.
Cop witnessed it and apprehended the suspect through proper use of force...

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
WTF, dude threw something at a moving motor vehicle. That's a fucking felony.
Cop witnessed it and apprehended the suspect through proper use of force...
That was actually my 1st thought. You don't know what the hell somebody is throwing at your car. Or what may be coming next.

Jeddak

Woodsman
Jul 20, 2016
Carrollton
Zip code
Anybody know any chemicals that will get tar out of paint and not eat through the paint or the clear coat? Riding down the interstate yesterday on my way home from a trade a fucking flatbed had some piece of equipment on it that was leaking tar and it blew all over my car before I could get over out from behind it.

@Willy Leadwell @1776 @SouthernSlammed any of y'all have any ideas?
Did u ever clean it up? When I worked in the sign shop, we used citrus based cleaner for intial scrub before the rubbing alcholol. Sometning like https://www.amazon.com/3D-Orange-Degreaser-Citrus-Cleaner/dp/B0007RVLAY
We used it on cars and airplanes, did not harm any paint. Sparay on the soft cotton rag and scrub. 70$% alcohol yo remove orange cleaner resedue. Wax afterwards, all car was, even polymer based ones, will be stripped.

Reactions: Jake

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Did u ever clean it up? When I worked in the sign shop, we used citrus based cleaner for intial scrub before the rubbing alcholol. Sometning like https://www.amazon.com/3D-Orange-Degreaser-Citrus-Cleaner/dp/B0007RVLAY
We used it on cars and airplanes, did not harm any paint. Sparay on the soft cotton rag and scrub. 70$% alcohol yo remove orange cleaner resedue. Wax afterwards, all car was, even polymer based ones, will be stripped.
I ended up using some 3M automotive adhesive remover. I'm embarrassed to say that I still have a bunch of it on there though. It took forever and I had to scrub the shit out of it and I ran out of daylight. I just haven't had the time to finish it. I might just try something else though. Maybe something I can soak on there and then use a pressure washer instead of scrubbing the shit out of it.

karlvv

Legend
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
FML....Up for last hour with a cluster headache. It's waning finally but it was brutal. If you dont know what they are google it. My last cluster was 2014 while I was in Africa. I thought they were gone forever. The next 4-6 weeks are gonna suck. Doctor visits and explaining it over and over to them.......again. I cant wait.

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
@lesptr Classic Firearms is giving away 3 Beretta 81's (hopefully complete, unlike the one you had to return). I entered the contest. If I win (& assuming I get the entire pistol) it's yours.

Reactions: dial1911 and lesptr