Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I have three reasons:

1: my wife is recoil sensitive and refuses to shoot an AR (“looks intimidating”) so it will be a good long gun for HD for her.

2: take down so it’s easy to pack away for road trips and takes the same mags as my G19.

3: it costs a good bit less than any other reliable 9mm carbine
Agree with thoughts, just wouldn't want it in a full on rifle length. Pistol/SBR is perfect. That's a lot of weight and length for a pistol.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Agree with thoughts, just wouldn't want it in a full on rifle length. Pistol/SBR is perfect. That's a lot of weight and length for a pistol.

I don’t disagree. I’d love a SBR but that starts to negate the cost. At that point I could do a CZ scorpion with a brace almost.

What I hope to see is a version like the 10/22 charger that could take a pistol brace.

Reactions: hseII

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I don’t disagree. I’d love a SBR but that starts to negate the cost. At that point I could do a CZ scorpion with a brace almost.

What I hope to see is a version like the 10/22 charger that could take a pistol brace.
Agree. Charger styled version would sell like hotcakes

Reactions: AtlMedic

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I've fondled one but haven't shot one yet. I thought it would be more nose heavy but the fluted barrel really helps.

I'd love one in .45acp.

I'd love one in a Charger version.

I have Glock mags because I have the TNW Aero Survival Rifle in 9mm and also a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 that takes Glock mags. So the fact it takes Glock mags is a BIG plus.

I'm in after a year or so. I'm hoping by then the first recall will have been done and they will be less than $400. I'm not holding my breath though...

Reactions: Jake and dial1911

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Would also love a "braceable" charger.

Traditional wood stock would be sweet.

.40 S&W!?! Can I get an amen!?! ..... No? Yeah, me either. But a .45 would be cool as shit.

BX trigger please!?!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm in after a year or so. I'm hoping by then the first recall will have been done and they will be less than $400. I'm not holding my breath though...

You're thinking about Sig. ;)

I'd love one in .45ACP too that took the 25rd Glock/Kriss Vector mags. It'd be badass if someone came out with a .460 Rowland conversion for the .45 ACP model too.

Reactions: Hayata

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I have taken mine to the range several times now and after changing the charging handle to the left side (where the mag release is) this makes the rifle fun and easy to do mag changes and quickly charge the rifle.
At 50 yards I get around 3 to 4 inch groups and sitting using a bench rest I get 1 to 2.5 inch groups based on ammo used. Best group so far is the 1 inch group and 1.5 inch to 2.5 inch groups is very easily repeatable sitting with bench rest, but I really think reloading will get them tighter, but I have only used 3 different brands of ammo.
Forgot to mention that I am using a Sig Romeo 5 red dot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chance and AtlMedic

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I have taken mine to the range several times now and after changing the charging handle to the left side (where the mag release is) this makes the rifle fun and easy to do mag changes and quickly charge the rifle.
At 50 yards I get around 3 to 4 inch groups and sitting using a bench rest I get 1 to 2.5 inch groups based on ammo used. Best group so far is the 1 inch group and 1.5 inch to 2.5 inch groups is very easily repeatable sitting with bench rest, but I really think reloading will get them tighter, but I have only used 3 different brands of ammo.
Forgot to mention that I am using a Sig Romeo 5 red dot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s honestly better accuracy than I expected. I only care about it being minute-of-beer can really.

Reactions: Balthaz and Rwjeter

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
That’s honestly better accuracy than I expected. I only care about it being minute-of-beer can really.

At 30 yards its fun to make shit dance, just ask me how I know.
lol

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yeah, they're fine. I'd take it over something like the Sub2000 for sure. Accuracy for SD out of a carbine isn't really an issue, and the two I've shot have ran fine with every kind of ammo we had, including some Wolf steel cased stuff. As soon as someone (Magpul) comes out with a better stock, I'll probably grab one too. I just love PCC's that work.
@MSAA has a sub2k for $425 out the door!

Reactions: Laufen