Things that keep time and stuff thread

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
Ugh, tuition is bullshit......
I want to drop the $$ on a factory bracelet for the black bay, but that would take a huge chunk out of my tuition fund.

I'm thinking about getting one of the strapcode bracelets. They look pretty good in pics, have proper, model specific, endlinks, and cost a fraction of OEM.

Kobayashi

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
Ugh, tuition is bullshit......
I want to drop the $$ on a factory bracelet for the black bay, but that would take a huge chunk out of my tuition fund.

I'm thinking about getting one of the strapcode bracelets. They look pretty good in pics, have proper, model specific, endlinks, and cost a fraction of OEM.
Probably a good choice for the short term. You'll likely be the only one to know the difference.

Reactions: 1776

Kobayashi

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
Not sure how I feel about the black bracelet....whadda y'all thinkView attachment 50663
A big part of what makes a bracelet work is the "machined from one chunk of metal" look. I think it would look good in two tone if the center links were black and the rest brushed stainless, but the all black doesn't work (at least for me). Black works better with leather, rubber, or canvas.

Reactions: lesptr