This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

The woodworking thread...

Discussion in 'General Hobbies' started by Jake, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Jake

Jake Actually, you know what, fuck that Jeter guy.
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

I know this isn't really a "woodworking project" per se but ever since I made this...

Screenshot_20180919-204817_Gallery.jpg
    (It was one of my first wood working projects and I didn't have the right tools so I had to work with what I had so cut me some slack)

...my 2-year-old daughter has been telling me that she wants me to make her a bird house like her Mimi's. I don't really have the time right now so I ordered a kit online with the pieces already cut out. I'm gonna let her paint it next time I have her so hopefully she will have fun with it and will enjoy it until I have the time to make her an actual bird house from scratch like I did the other one.

20180919_200734.jpg

2. Willy Leadwell

Willy Leadwell Purveyor of Polyurethane
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

@erkinator I finally got started on that project I got the metal from you for. Gonna do a smaller cabinet on either side of the stand, some shelves up the side of the tank and a rusty tin roof canopy over the top. But for now I just wanted to cover up the ugly 2x4 stand I built for this bohemoth tank.

813D4AA2-6F6E-439A-9494-47C811B66A78.jpeg

erkinator, dial1911 and georgia357 like this.
  3. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I like it,nice job.Love using the tin for all kinds of projects