The Vanguard - Ultimate Man Camp (Central TX)

Faktory 47

Lars

Hunter
Apr 17, 2017
Cedar Creek, TX
Zip code
A very good friend of mine will be teaching the pistol instruction portion of this class. I thought I would share with this group in the event one or more of you might be interested.

https://atomic-athlete.com/the-vanguard-2017/

The Ultimate Man Camp - October 20-22, 2017
"As a culture we seem to have arrived at a place where whatever native wisdom we may once have possessed about survival has been replaced by confusion and anxiety."

The Vanguard starts at noon on Friday, Oct. 20 and ends Sunday, Oct. 22 at noon (roughly).

48 hours of action packed instruction, adventure, and manly activities. The Vanguard arose from a desire to instill and cultivate skills that have been forgotten and neglected among the general populace.

The brainchild of two special operations soldiers - the Vanguard is a no holds barred event where you will unplug from the current world of social media and text messages and do some real work where your hands will get dirty and the training wheels are off. You will shoot guns, butcher animals, wrestle, and do other activities that most companies wouldn't even consider doing as they are "too risky."

Life is risky; we'd rather your exposure to these events not be the time where your ass is on the line.

Required Equipment
  • Pistol (no revolvers)
  • Retention holster that allows the shooter to run without losing positive control of the firearm
  • Magazines (3) and magazine holder (holds 2)
  • 200 rounds of pistol ammunition - not hollow points, just the cheap stuff
  • Sturdy Belt
  • Flashlight and Headlamp
  • Knife
  • Ear and Eye protection
  • Outdoor clothes / Hat / shoes that are durable
  • Leather Work Gloves for Rappelling
  • Shelter / Sleeping pad / Sleeping bag
  • Back pack / Assault pack with water bottle or hydration sleeve
  • Food - Breakfast and lunch are on your own, as well as dinner Friday night.
  • Towel
  • Compass
  • Sunscreen
Optional Equipment
  • Camp Stove
  • Camp Chair
  • Cleaning Kit
  • Cooler with extra food