dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Who you calling y’all?
I’m waiting on 2 to be delivered.
Tracking number shows up pretty quick, but it takes a couple of days for the pissed office to get possession.

I truly wish a tracking number would not be sent until after the shipping company is in possession. That’s not a critique of you, that’s all companies.

you are one of my favorite and best customers and I truly and sincerely appreciate you.

as far as the tracking number goes… my buddy prints the orders and the shipping label on tuesdays snd thursdays typically for my orders. Then he preps and prints the shirts. Then he will bag them up and ship them. So there maybe a day or two where the shipping number is printed before it actually is ready to go out. With print on demand, you don’t have minimums and tons of stock invested, but the shirts have to be made to order. It’s like the difference from going to McDonald’s and Five Guys - McDonald’s make a ton of burgers prior to you arriving. Five Guys makes it fresh when you order it thus Five Guys takes longer typically.

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
you are one of my favorite and best customers and I truly and sincerely appreciate you.

as far as the tracking number goes… my buddy prints the orders and the shipping label on tuesdays snd thursdays typically for my orders. Then he preps and prints the shirts. Then he will bag them up and ship them. So there maybe a day or two where the shipping number is printed before it actually is ready to go out. With print on demand, you don’t have minimums and tons of stock invested, but the shirts have to be made to order. It’s like the difference from going to McDonald’s and Five Guys - McDonald’s make a ton of burgers prior to you arriving. Five Guys makes it fresh when you order it thus Five Guys takes longer typically.

Oh yeah. I get it.
I just wish the your item has been shipped email wouldn’t be sent until it has actually been shipped. Just about every business is like that now.

I see a s tracking number on Tuesday and I think I’ll have it on Thursday. But usps gets it Thursday night and it say Monday for expected delivery.
Seems to be the norm though

Instant gratification takes too long you know.

Reactions: Grunk

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Oh yeah. I get it.
I just wish the your item has been shipped email wouldn’t be sent until it has actually been shipped. Just about every business is like that now.

I see a s tracking number on Tuesday and I think I’ll have it on Thursday. But usps gets it Thursday night and it say Monday for expected delivery.
Seems to be the norm though

Instant gratification takes too long you know.
If you expect a week (or two) to begin with, you'll be disappointed less often. And occasionally surprised,
If you just forget about it, you'll always be surprised.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
BIG NEWS!
In the next few weeks, the Statement Shirts will be leaving the SoutheastTraders store. I know, I know… everyone loves them. Well there’s a reason for them leaving the store. I am starting a new apparel brand with a good friend called “American Revival Apparel Co.”. We will be designing American branded apparel that pushes the envelope. It’s not another bro-vet, angry vet, Tap Out, Affliction style brand. We’re talking provocative, controversial and edgy designs with a touch of class that will make people think and piss some people off as well. So, if you want a SET branded statement shirt, get one soon as they will be gone and a part of American Revival Apparel Co. soon!

Grunk

It be's that way sometimes
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
BIG NEWS!
In the next few weeks, the Statement Shirts will be leaving the SoutheastTraders store. I know, I know… everyone loves them. Well there’s a reason for them leaving the store. I am starting a new apparel brand with a good friend called “American Revival Apparel Co.”. We will be designing American branded apparel that pushes the envelope. It’s not another bro-vet, angry vet, Tap Out, Affliction style brand. We’re talking provocative, controversial and edgy designs with a touch of class that will make people think and piss some people off as well. So, if you want a SET branded statement shirt, get one soon as they will be gone and a part of American Revival Apparel Co. soon!
Thanks for the heads up. Snagged a Killdozer & Vaccine Sickle. Prolly shouldn't have spent the money, but I couldn't miss out on these.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Well the verdict came back today so we went ahead and released the new shirt drop to celebrate the not guilty verdict and the ability to defend yourself. Go check it out and if you're so inclined, please order one!

Rittenhouse-Chop-Shop.png