Howard Law

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Emergency Release!

Well I designed this last week and was going to wait til this Friday to release it, but many other similar shirts have started hitting the market, so I need to release this ASAP! As always, I appreciate your support and all proceeds go to keeping the site up and running for the community! Available in multi-colors and sizes!

040_SET_LetsGoBrandon_Front.png

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Since taxation is theft, I have turned off collecting taxes and will absorb the taxes on my end and will pay them when I file. I didn’t realize my e-commerce site had taxes automatically turned on. So that should reduce a little bit of the cost incurred to you.

lesptr

Sasquatch
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Since taxation is theft, I have turned off collecting taxes and will absorb the taxes on my end and will pay them when I file. I didn’t realize my e-commerce site had taxes automatically turned on. So that should reduce a little bit of the cost incurred to you.

You don’t have to do that for us.
I’m used to the government theft.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
New Shirt Release.... a TRIPLE THREAT! Available is various colors ans sizes S - 3X! They'e HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!

037-SET_InKalashWeTrust_Mens TEE_Black_FRONT.png

037-SET_316_DontBeADick_Mens TEE_Black_FRONT.png

042_SET_BundyDudeRanchn_Front.png

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Emergency Release!

Well I designed this last week and was going to wait til this Friday to release it, but many other similar shirts have started hitting the market, so I need to release this ASAP! As always, I appreciate your support and all proceeds go to keeping the site up and running for the community! Available in multi-colors and sizes!

View attachment 136938

Wifey just ordered this one.

So proud of her!

• Love
Reactions: dougiemac and Grunk

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
The first of many hoodies has been posted on the SET Store. As my partner gets more hoodies in stock and can adjust the designs to fit appropriately in the print area of the hoodie, there will be more available in the coming weeks. These are the nicest hoodies I've seen in my life. These are the Next Level 9303 hoodies. They are not cheap. The blanks cost me right around half the cost of what I'm selling them for, and that's not counting having the design made up, printed, the ink, the packaging, handling and shipping. Everything seems to be going up in price and I am keeping these hoodies as cheap as I can without sacrificing quality and getting a lower quality / cheaper product. Again, as always, thank you so much for your support. It truly means the world to me and keeps this community going!

Reactions: 3x

Grunk

2 dead ends but I still got to choose
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I wish we had more colors available and 100% cotton!
@Mac11FA, good to see you drop in. Sounds like your life has been crazy busy. i can't speak to more colors on the shirts because my wife always tells me to wear black shirts & it's a pretty simple way to make her happy. But as a guy who insisted on 100% cotton for a lot of my life, these shirts are incredibly comfortable & seem to get softer after washings just like 100% cotton. Don't know if it's new fiber technology, some secret sorcery used during the blending or what, but it doesn't even occur to me that they're not 100% cotton anymore when I wear them.

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I wish we had more colors available and 100% cotton!
More colors will come as supply chain becomes more available. I really hope we can get that soon because I've got a lot of great ideas and designs that require different color shirts. I do have a few shirts available in Red now and in the future, but they're not as plentiful as the other colors currently.

As far as 100% cotton, probably not going to happen. Unfortunately 100% cotton shrinks, doesn't maintain their fit and shape, color, etc. The Next Level shirts are soft as cotton but maintain their size, shape and color longer and don't deteriorate like 100% cotton.

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk