The New Green Deal

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
This deal is even more important than I realized. Sen. Edward Markey (Democrat from Massachusetts, elected to Senate in 2014, up from reelection in 2020, long time member of the House before that) at a press conference about the Green new Deal with Ocasio-Cortez said, and I quote (not paraphrase), "We will save all of creation by engaging in massive job creation.".

WOW! Delusions of grandeur, much?

Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
lol, reads like it was written buy a junior high kid. Is "nuclear" part of this? Nuclear what?

Anyway, it's time for a new "Blued Steel Deal".

1. No Hughs Amendment
2. No NFA
3. No impediments to legal citizens from owning firearms, including felons that have paid their debt to society.
4. Subsidies that have been poured into ethanol and sugar protection go toward subsidizing access to firearms and training for those that desire to exercise their innate constitutionally protected rights, but have financial impediments that prevent them from doing so.
5. Un-Constitutional Red Flag Laws are eliminated
6. Import bans and restrictons based on "sporting use" are eliminated.
7. Nationwide reciprocity is implemented.
8. A stay on any amendments or legislation that could infringe upon 2A rights is adopted into law to prevent abuse by future politicians.

Vote for me.

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Well, looks like Mitch McConnell is going to push for a vote on this non-binding resolution in the Senate. Hopefully, it'll happen. Make those Democratic senators choose between voting aye to appease the far left wing of their party while pissing off those in their home states who live in the real world of energy prices that would skyrocket and handouts for those "unwilling to work" or standing up to the likes of Ocasio-Cortez and saying I'm not screwing over my home state folks to appease a 29 year old bartender.