Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
This is the crazy funny and crazy destroying the economy part to me:

"...rather than zero emissions, in 10 years because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast, but we think we can ramp up renewable manufacturing and power production, retrofit every building in America, build the smart grid, overhaul transportation and agriculture, plant lots of trees and restore our ecosystem to get to net-zero..."

I mean I guess they'll try to breed non-farting cows, but no genetic engineering is allowed so that will probably take at least a few generations of selective breeding. :wacko: And I can't tell if they are arguing for the elimination of airplanes or switching all air travel to gliders to eliminate fossil fuel use but I don't think the global economy is going to be very efficient that way. :plane:

I can't decide which is scarier, that these people believe that this is actually possible or that they want so much power they'll push anything to get it and then do whatever makes their own lives the way they want. sometimes I'm glad I'm old and don't have a lot of time left here. But I have to fight these idiots to try and leave something other than misery for my grandnieces and grandnephew.

Last edited:

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
We should drug test everyone that supports this initiative. I mean, they gotta be doing something to make them think this way.

Huddy

Marksman
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code
There's also the recommendation that men (specifically only men mentioned) urinate into used milk jugs, set it the sun for at least six hours (to sanitize it), and then use it to make coffee and juice drinks (to mask the remaining taste)...all in the name of saving energy spent at water reclamation plants. Wtf.

And if any of those loons want to drink piss...I'll start filling bottles for them immediately

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Just saw this- not sure exactly what it's referring to, but something got removed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/the-mysterious-case-of-aocs-scrubbed-green-new-deal-details
Sounds like they're claiming the urine recycling thing is something a comedian added. They also tried to blame Republicans for the details about farting cows and doing away with fossil fuel airplanes but are now admitting that was a 'draft' of the Green New Deal uploaded in error. Sounds to me like a CYA move because they didn't mean for the peons to get the actual details. The amen way they all freaked when Northam let slip that the proposed Virginia abortion bill would allow the woman to make a decision after the baby was delivered. Radical legislators usually don't want to let the public in on the details.

Reactions: dial1911