• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Aren't those handles, er, I mean Princess Leia buns supposed to be on the side of her head?
That pic was why I never forgot her from way back when she was first posted on “that other site”

:pound:

I just needed to do some research to find some other pics of her where she didn’t look 12 years old.

Have you looked at the comments on her YouTube vids? They are HILARIOUS.

BangBang

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Damn Montana females. Always bat shit crazy.
I dated one for awhile that was born and raised in Montana. She wasn’t into edged weapons, but she liked to use a giant vibrating dildo on herself while being butt fucked.

The first time we did it that way, I had just gotten started and she said, “Pull my hair and say the most aweful things to me that you can think of. It’s the only way I can get off”

I think I lasted about 30 more seconds after that.

I’m glad she didn’t have a machete.

Rwjeter

Mr. Freeze for mod 2018!
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I dated one for awhile that was born and raised in Montana. She wasn’t into edged weapons, but she liked to use a giant vibrating dildo on herself while being butt fucked.

The first time we did it that way, I had just gotten started and she said, “Pull my hair and say the most aweful things to me that you can think of. It’s the only way I can get off”

I think I lasted about 30 more seconds after that.

I’m glad she didn’t have a machete.
So.... Still got her number?

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
That pic was why I never forgot her from way back when she was first posted on “that other site”

:pound:

I just needed to do some research to find some other pics of her where she didn’t look 12 years old.

Have you looked at the comments on her YouTube vids? They are HILARIOUS.

Need a link to her YouTube videos. And in for comments on on her videos. Do you at least have her user name on YouTube?

BangBang

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
If you’re in fear for your life, how do you get a boner??
He had a crazy bitch with a machete riding him like a rodeo and he was loving it. THAT is how he stayed hard.

He only called the cops and claimed to be in “fear for his life” AFTER he got a nut and she wanted to keep screwing.

Well, that and she started tearing up his walls with a machete and took a piss on his bed.

Last edited: