Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
www.thecompletecombatant.com
Zip code
The Complete Combatant: 1.5 day course is for the armed citizen on how to survive the chaos of extreme close quarters combat. In this non-live fire environment you will use a BlueGun, SIRT, or training pistol but we HIGHLY recommend using a TRAINSAFE DISABLER…which we will supply (visit GEAR LIST). A major plus in using a TRAINSAFE DISABLER is that you get to STRESS TEST and TRAIN with your everyday carry. The trigger is familiar. The mag release is familiar. You know the “feel” of your slide. This is firearm manipulation at its finest! TCC is a layered approach on bridging the gap between unarmed, edged weapons and firearm training, while developing a game plan tailored to your skills and your everyday carry. Stress test your gear and mindset training covering the nature of predators and violence and how to deal with your response to violent encounters. Never give up…adapt and unleash your inner power.

Co-Coach Sean Brogan of Center Mass Tactical Training talking about draw stroke, time, distance and the luxury of it all........

Registration open for April 23rd & 24th: http://www.thecompletecombatant.com/register--payment.html

www.cmttgroup.com

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Good video- and I see your school is in Marietta...

One question comes to mind... would you recommend a general carry class/some other training before the close quarters class? I've taken no formal classes before, so I'm curious as to what you'd recommend.

Mar 9, 2016
Marietta, GA
Zip code
Good video- and I see your school is in Marietta...

One question comes to mind... would you recommend a general carry class/some other training before the close quarters class? I've taken no formal classes before, so I'm curious as to what you'd recommend.

Thank for you interest. Yes our school is in Marietta about 1.5 miles off the square. You asked a good question! Our TCC class has 3 coaches. This is because there are many level of students that train with us. He have beginners that are borrowing a pistol and holster, alumni that keep coming back for more because they love the scenarios that make them think, up to people that are experts and want a good solid combative course. One of our Coaches is Sean Brogan of Center Mass Tactical Training. He will work on your draw stroke, grip and stance if needed. You are most welcome in our class. Please visit www.thecompletecombatant.com for details. Ignore all but The Complete Combatant class as this is a great one for you. Oh, all SET members will receive 15% off with Promo Code TCCSET. We set this special up with Doug, SET owner personally and we are a featured "give away" on August!

Registration is OPEN now for the April class

I am on the range all day tomorrow with Fighter Ready (on website as well) but feel free to call with any questions next week.

Thank you