Thank you for your service.

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I want to personally and sincerely thank @AtlMedic, @fyroc and @RangerTim for their dedication, time and work as staff members for the past year or more. Their work building this awesome community means the world to me and I am forever grateful.

Please join with me and post a note below thanking them for their work as a moderator or admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hoss

Thanks for helping to lay the ground work for this awesome site. Hope to see you guys hang out whenever you get the chance.

Reactions: dougiemac

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I want to personally and sincerely thank @AtlMedic, @fyroc and @RangerTim for their dedication, time and work as staff members for the past year or more. Their work building this awesome community means the world to me and I am forever grateful.

Please join with me and post a note below thanking them for their work as a moderator or admin.

Who?

I thank anyone who does shit for free. Dedication right there.

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
Thanks to you all ... for all the effort and work put in to keeping the site rolling for us deplorables to rant. I’m sure there are days when it can seem impossible but there’s still hope for us. Hope to see y’all around here when u can.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Hey, @LouHill ! Good to see you. Hope you're doing well. You should hang out here more often. Great folks!

Reactions: LouHill

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I like how you refused to wear the red straps. Dare to be different.
Well, I was wearing red shoes. Didn't want the outfit to be too matchy-matchy.