This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Technology Systems Design - great position for an audio or security guy from tech school . . .

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by ZoidMeister, Aug 2, 2017.

1. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hunter

Leppard Johnson & Associates, P.C. is looking for a few good designers/engineers for our Technology Systems Design team.

The ideal candidate would be an individual who is passionate about all things techie, knows a good bit about / has worked with AutoCAD and/or REVIT, and is looking for a very rewarding career as a design consultant.

If you have worked as a lead installer / team supervisor installing any type of commercial electronic A/V, security, voice/data/CATV system or cabling, really understand how these systems work, and would like to make the "golden career move" from contractor to consultant, I want to talk with you.

A Four Year College degree not a necessity, but some post high-school education or training in electronics would be a huge help. That would differentiate you from "the other guy." Have you been a field supervisor of a team of installation technicians? Even better! Can "think your way out of a box?” Drop me a note with a brief summary of your skills.

Keep in mind, AutoCAD & REVIT are our "weapons of choice." If you don't know your way around at least one of these, let's just say "don't come to a gun fight with a knife."

We are located in Tucker, GA right off I-285 at LaVista Road. Great compensation, benefits, 401-K, etc . . . .

Most importantly, this is a firm where the Owners have never forgot what it was like to be an "employee." We have a very good company culture here.

If you fit the above description, PM me a description of your work and education experience.

2. _Jake_

_Jake_ Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Man, I would love to do something like this, but I haven't messed with AutoCAD in probably 10-12 years.

3. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hunter

Send me a resume. Position still open . . . . .

4. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hunter

Hey guys, still looking. Tucker, GA based position. Any KSU / EET graduates out there?

5. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hunter