Not open for further replies.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don't disagree with any of that. I buy both. I don't see it as a one or the other. But the claim of "All Taurus guns are shit" is demonstrably false, is all I am saying.

I’m still unconvinced.
I would not, and do not recommend Brazilian guns or Brazilian airplanes to anyone. This thread has. It changed my mind.

I’m out.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’m still unsure how us advising the OP to stay away from a gimmicky designed piece of cheap slapped together garbage, that is WAY oversized in comparison to what it is marketed for and is so bad that literally NO ONE I know has one, has HAD one, or even KNOWN someone to have one (that in itself should be a HUGE red flag) turned into this. Reviewers say it sucks. The number of units you see (or more accurately DON’T see) in the wild confirm this fact. Just saying. Made in Georgia, Florida, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Silicon Valley, or Antarctica. It’s gimmicky garbage. Stay away.

There are better options for around the same money.

karlvv

The muthafuckin LEGEND
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I’m still unsure how us advising the OP to stay away from a gimmicky designed piece of cheap slapped together garbage, that is WAY oversized in comparison to what it is marketed for and is so bad that literally NO ONE I know has one, has HAD one, or even KNOWN someone to have one (that in itself should be a HUGE red flag) turned into this. Reviewers say it sucks. The number of units you see (or more accurately DON’T see) in the wild confirm this fact. Just saying. Made in Georgia, Florida, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Silicon Valley, or Antarctica. It’s gimmicky garbage. Stay away.

Now I want one.

SirSpanksAlot

Woodsman
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA

The Curve, you may be right. I just refuted that the typical fanboys who make absurd blanket statements about an entire brand when they don't have the facts....

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Part of being a fanboy is hating another brand. It's fucking childish. Grow up.

I hate nothing other than your childish attempt to make Taurus a mainline brand. It is a subpar creation, just like the pos airplanes that come from Brazil.

I don’t care that some pos pistols are made by Americans in ga. They are building them to the subpar standards of the Brazilians. As everyone has said (other than you) there are much better choices at the same price point that Taurus.
Are you next gonna tout Chinese knives?

Fucking troll.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

SirSpanksAlot

Woodsman
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
I hate nothing other than your childish attempt to make Taurus a mainline brand. It is a subpar creation, just like the pos airplanes that come from Brazil.

I don’t care that some pos pistols are made by Americans in ga. They are building them to the subpar standards of the Brazilians. As everyone has said (other than you) there are much better choices at the same price point that Taurus.
Are you next gonna tout Chinese knives?

Fucking troll.

Easy little man. You hate Taurus. They touched you in your naughty bits. We get it.

Stop whining and crying about a brand that you profess to not care about. Methinks you protest too much.

Sack up, and move along...

Status
Not open for further replies.