Take a pic of what you are doing right now!

Howard Law

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
That little bastard was about 8 feet from me, I took that picture from my recliner.
I got up and walked towards him and he just trotted slowly to the doggy door and out into the back yard.
He was gone by the time I got back with the 22.
The wife would have killed me if I shot him in the house.
I will be better prepared tomorrow if he returns.
The pisser is I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and they all saw him and didn't even look twice at him..

Dogs and cats were like "nah, man- that's just Jimmy coming in"

Matt Ellerbee

i May be used, but baby I ain’t used up.
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Canton
Zip code
Stuck at a softball tournament today. Atleast they are taking care of us and we’ll have the Georgia game on! Scratch that, Alabama/LSU but it’s something other than softball.

Last edited:

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
I think it may be time to send this back for a sharpening.

View attachment 58045
Good luck getting him to respond to you. I gave up a while ago and just went ahead and sharpened mine myself. Between his lack of communication and his attitude at this years Blade Show he's really pushing me to look at other companies. I really want a 6.5" 451 Chopper but I'm looking at other options now.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Good luck getting him to respond to you. I gave up a while ago and just went ahead and sharpened mine myself. Between his lack of communication and his attitude at this years Blade Show he's really pushing me to look at other companies. I really want a 6.5" 451 Chopper but I'm looking at other options now.
I actually just emailed the company to ask if I needed a return number, or if I could just return it with a $10 bill to cover return shipping. I guess I'll see if I can get a response.

I can darn sure sharpen it myself, but I was looking to take Jeff up on his offer to " take care of anything " when I bought the knife.

And I agree on his attitude at last year's show... I haven't recommended these knives to anyone since. I'm not sure what was going on that day, but I was turned off in a big way. I had money to burn at that point and didn't buy anything from them. If I go again next year, I may stop by the booth, but I'm not marking any funds for their knives.