This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgate Assist

Discussion in 'Grease Monkey's Garage' started by georgia357, Sep 7, 2017.

1. georgia357

georgia357 Frontiersman
    Site Supporter

I wanted to pass on something that I bought for my truck and it turned out to be the best $25 that I've spent on anything car related. The tailgate on my Ram 1500 could be a bear sometimes if I had anything in my arms and wasn't no way that my wife could even close it by herself, she broke her shoulder about a year ago and is still having trouble with it. This Hoppy tailgate assist makes opening and closing the tailgate a one or two finger job. Works like a charm.

2. SouthernSlammed

SouthernSlammed Gingerbeard Operator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Awesome! Had no idea about this!!!

georgia357 likes this.
  3. georgia357

georgia357 Frontiersman
    Site Supporter

Neither did I until I started looking for a shock absorber type but they only help on opening. Sure am glad that I found this instead.

SouthernSlammed likes this.