Supreme Court hear gun rights case after nearly decade of inaction

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Didn't read the entire article, but I'm glad to hear they're at least listening to the NYC gun transport case.

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Didn't read the entire article, but I'm glad to hear they're at least listening to the NYC gun transport case.
Article doesn't offer much insight into the case but, like you, I'm just glad the SCOTUS is at least hearing challenges to stupid state laws.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Super Moderator
Mar 14, 2016
"Unlike golf clubs and musical instruments, firearms present public safety risks that the city has a legitimate interest in protecting against," their brief to the court said. "Limiting their possession and use in public minimizes the risk of gun violence."

Yet firearms are a specifically protected item in the constitution and golf clubs and musical instruments are not. Why is this such a hard concept for these morons to get?

karlvv

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
"Unlike golf clubs and musical instruments, firearms present public safety risks that the city has a legitimate interest in protecting against," their brief to the court said. "Limiting their possession and use in public minimizes the risk of gun violence."

Yet firearms are a specifically protected item in the constitution and golf clubs and musical instruments are not. Why is this such a hard concept for these morons to get?
The problem is the way leftists are wired. They think if they owned a gun and someone made them mad they would use it. They then project that onto the rest of us.

Reactions: Grunk